Happiness

Chapter 11

I have a new story out it’s called Envy please check it out if you haven’t already :D

Anthony

"Okay, okay I will tell her but not today" he said.

Ian and I looked at each other and Ian nodded.

He was way better at serious situations then me. I just kind of avoid then if possible but I can't avoid this one since I'm in the middle of it.

"Okay fine but you better tell her or I will" Ian threatened.

"I will do it, I will. Just don't say anything about it"

"Fine" Ian and I said together.

Then Peter left the room.

Ian and Anthony gathered up their bags and put them in the car.

Everybody was hung over and exhausted even though they just slept.

I just wanted to go home.

When we went into the sitting room after we talked to Peter, everybody was asking what was up

"Oh nothing I just wanted Peter to check and see if Anthony was okay since I was not too sure" Ian badly lied.

I hate lying I think it's the worst thing you can do and Peter was lying to Mari all this time about Kalel and where he was going on "business trips". It makes me sick. I really liked Peter he was a really nice guy and then he had to do this and Kalel too.

I wonder if we should tell Peter that Kalel had been texting me all that stuff. Maybe it was all an act so we wouldn't think that she was seeing someone or moved on too fast.

We left Joven’s and headed home.

"When we reach the house and get back settled in we have to talk" Ian said.

I gave him a look as to say "what about?"

"You'll see when we get home. Don't worry we're not breaking up or anything"

Well at least that was out of the question. In the back of my mind I couldn't help wonder if Ian is happy with me though especially all that stuff he said this morning.

Everything is my life has gone crazy. I just hope I have a nice, normal, drama free life in the future with Ian of course.

We reached the house and unpacked our stuff and sat down in dining room/living room table.

"Okay Ian spit it out"

"What's going on with you? Are you depressed? Do you need professional help?"

I was shocked.

"Why do you think I need professional help?"

"You act different, you want to be alone when all I'm doing is trying to help you. You got extremely drink last night which shows you want to forget everything. You tried to wash all your pain away with alcohol but of course you wouldn't remember. Then you fucking pass out and give me a heart attack! What are you doing?"

"Well excuse me if I'm not my usual self ever since my father died. You can't know what I'm going through unless you lost your father. So leave it and let me cope" I snapped.

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

"Fine then but when you want help I won't be there anymore. I'm sick of you treating me like this. You don't know how rude you've been to me. You told me to fuck off last night when you were completely drink and couldn't even stand up. I was just trying to help. You can be such a selfish bast-"

"SHUT UP PLEASE IM SICK OF PEOPLE NAGGING AT ME" I shouted and stormed off to my room.

I lock myself in and went to bed. I'm just sick of everyone.

I woke up three hours later when Ian knocked on my door.

I decided to let him in. It was my fault I was such a prick.

I hope everything will be alright with me and him. Things have been shaky between us.

I just want it all to stop.

I heaved myself up and unlocked the door. I saw Ian's shy smile staring at me. I could tell he didn't know what to say or do after I sort of verbally attacked him.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course"

I sat on the bed and patted for Ian to come sit next to me.

"I just want to know if you're okay?"

"I'm fine I just need to get my mind off death and start back working and everything"

"Are you mad at me? Do you want to get something to eat?"

"No I'm not mad at you" I laughed.

Ian looked relieved when I said that.

"And yes I'm starving"

"Good what do you want?"

"How about pizza?"

We drove to our regular pizza place and ate there.

"It feels good to just be able to go home and relax"

"Yeah but we gotta start filming again" Ian explained.

"Yeah but at least I have you"

"You'll always have me"

"Really?"

"Really"

I genuinely smiled for the first time in ages and then I knew that Ian is the only one who can make me be happy.