XXX

HARRY

The last 3 weeks of Harry's life had been... intense.

Not only he had moved in with his boyfriend, which had meant a huge change in their lives, but there was also the fact that his relationship with Dominic wasn't at its best, considering the latter still hadn't forgiven him for his indiscretion, which Harry understood, it hadn't been that long since it happened.

And to add to that, in the past 3 weeks Harry had had to learn to live his life away from Julian, the little baby he had known for less than a week, but who had stolen his heart; and also away from Louis, who he missed every day.

It was strange how used he had gotten to Louis being in his life in just the short amount of time he had known him, but now his absence from his life was evident, and it pained Harry.

But he couldn't do anything about it, not if he wanted to stay with Dominic, which was the decision he had made, and he wanted to stick to it, it had to be like that.

Harry had just landed a plane returning from Tokyo, Japan, half his time away being spent thinking about Louis, how he would love to be in Japan, and how fun it would actually be to take Louis to Japan.

As he walked across the airport, he couldn't take Louis out of his head, that's why when he walked out of the arrivals glass doors, where a lot of people were waiting for their loved ones, and saw Louis Tomlinson standing there, he thought his mind was playing tricks on him.

But although Louis looked the same, he was different somehow; his face didn't look as full as it had been when he was pregnant, but he was just as beautiful as he was when Julian was growing inside of him.

His eyes met Louis', and his heart immediately started beating a lot faster.

And it was as if Louis had a magnetic pull on him, because before he knew what he was doing he was walking up to him.

"Lou" Harry spoke.

"Hi" Louis said timidly

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked worried, wondering if something had happened with Julian and Louis was going away.

"Julian's dad is arriving today" Louis explained.

"Ohh" Harry said surprised, and also relieved that Louis wasn't leaving, but at the same time the news made him feel jealous "That's... great".

"Yeah, it is; he already landed, actually, we're just waiting for him to walk out" Louis explained.

"We?" Harry frowned.

"Liam, Julian and I" Louis clarified "Liam went to change Julian's nappy".

"How is Julian?" Harry asked, being genuinely interested "He must be getting so big".

"He's a month old today" Louis pointed out "And he's doing great, he's getting pretty chubby".

"I've missed him, I think about him every day" Harry said sincerely.

Louis just stared at him, and Harry decided he needed to add something.

"I think about you every day as well" Harry confessed.

"I think about you too" Louis mumbled back, his eyes incredibly sad "About how you broke my heart".

Now it was Harry's job to just stare at Louis, knowing he had done that, he had broken Louis' heart, but he had never meant to do it, he cared about Louis way too much.

"Harry?" Liam's voice suddenly broke the connection.

"Hey, Liam" Harry smiled at the newcomer, but then focused on Julian in Liam's arms, who definitely looked bigger, and chunkier, which was the most adorable thing "And Julian, look at him, he's so big".