XXVIII

Louis had been trying to forget that Harry had ever existed, key word being 'trying', because it was impossible.

Despite his best efforts, Harry was all he thought about, and that morning he was thinking about him more than ever.

And that was because it was Thursday, the day Harry was supposed to come back, but just to pack his stuff to move out, so he could go live with his perfect boyfriend.

Louis had no idea what time he was arriving, though, but what he did know was that he wasn't going to beg anymore, he had done enough of that, and if Harry had decided to lie to himself about who he really wanted to be with, then be it, he had more things to occupy his time with, like taking care of his precious son.

"My little Julian" Louis cooed as he got him dressed into fresh clothes "I love you so much, did you know that? You're my world, baby boy".

Louis finished buttoning Julian' cute outfit, and lifted him up so he could pepper his little face with kisses, but it only caused Julian to scrunch up his face and whine, clearly not liking the kisses.

"Alright, I'm done" Louis chuckled, leaving the baby alone"What should we do now, huh? Maybe we could go out for a walk, we've been locked up in here for too long, don't you think?".

Louis decided it was a good idea, after all, he had been getting kind of bored being in the flat constantly, and with any luck, he would miss Harry coming over to collect his stuff; after his pathetic begging scene the other day, he didn't want to face Harry again.

So he got dressed, then strapped Julian to his chest with a baby sling his mum had gotten for him, which took him a while to figure out, but he managed, and when he was sure Julian was alright in there, he grabbed his keys and headed out.

"It's nice to be out, huh?" Louis asked Julian, as he made sure the baby's beanie was covering his head completely.

Despite it being a bit cold, it was actually nice to be out; Louis had never been one to like being trapped inside four walls, so although just walking around the neighborhood with Julian wasn't enough to make him feel fulfilled, it was something at least.

"We should make this a daily thing" Louis said as he walked down the street "Yeah, Jules?".

The baby had actually fallen asleep, so Louis felt like he was talking to himself, so he just stopped talking, and kept walking.

And as he walked he realized he definitely should make it a daily thing, it would probably help him lose some of the baby weight he was still carrying, especially in his belly, which, granted was getting smaller each day, but he still didn't feel comfortable in his own skin.

After 40 minutes of walking, though, he was already on his way back home, because Julian had woken up and was fussy, which Louis realized it was because he needed a nappy change, and not only he hadn't brought out things to change him, he also didn't have anywhere to do that.

But the second he came inside the flat, he wished he hadn't, because he saw a suitcase by the door, which hadn't been there when he arrived. He was just about to go lock himself in his room, when Harry came up to the entrance of the flat carrying a carton box.

"Oh, hi" Harry said.

"Hello" Louis said without looking at him, he just focused on taking Julian out of the sling

"I was surprised you weren't here when I arrived, where were you?" Harry wanted to know as he put the box down next to the suitcase.

"We went for a walk" Louis explained.

"It's kind of cold to be taking Julian out, specially in that thin outfit, he's not even a week old, Lou" Harry commented.

"I'm sorry, did I ask for your opinion?" Louis asked, not liking his tone, it made him feel judged, and Harry had no right to do that.