XXXII

3 weeks had gone by flying, and now it was Bruno's time to go back to Brazil.

And despite the fact that Louis was sad to see him leave, he was very grateful for the time Bruno had spent in London, because in that short time he had really bonded with Julian, and he had become a true friend to him, which was great, considering they would always be in each other's life.

Louis had asked Liam to borrow his car to drive Bruno to the airport himself, wanting just the three of them to be there for the last farewell, and Liam being the great friend he was, allowed it right away.

As soon as they got to the airport, Bruno got in the queue to check in his suitcase in the airline counter, while Louis waited for him with Julian in his stroller.

"All set" Bruno smiled sadly, as he got back to him.

"Do you have time to grab something to eat before you have to go through security?" Louis wondered.

"Yeah, we got here early" Bruno agreed.

They headed to a small restaurant that was nearby the security entrance, and sat down, both ordering a sandwich and something to drink.

"I wish you could stay for longer" Louis told Bruno while they waited for their food "I got used to you being here helping me with Julian, it's going to be hard going back to being a parent alone".

"I know" Bruno answered, looking sad "And I wish I could stay for longer too, but I don't have any more vacation time at work".

"Yeah, I know" Louis nodded, and looked at Julian, who was asleep in the stroller "Julian's going to miss you, he loves you already".

"You have no idea how much I'm going to miss him" Bruno sighed as he stared at the baby as well "I'll probably call you every day to see him".

"I have no problem with that, I actually want you to call as often as you can, so next time you see him in person he'll remember his dad" Louis told him.

Bruno kept staring at his sleeping son, and Louis could see in his eyes how sad he was to leave Julian, and he knew that from now on, every time he came to visit, it was always going to be like that.

"Louis?" Bruno suddenly asked.

"Mmm?" Louis hummed.

"One of the first things you told me when I met you, was that you like adventures and new things, and that you never thought England was the place for that" Bruno reminisced.

"That's true" Louis nodded.

"So considering that, I've been wondering..." Bruno trailed off for a few seconds, but then spoke again "Would you ever considering relocating to Brazil with Julian?".

Louis' eyes widened, because no, he had never considered it.

"You know, I would move to England to be close to Julian if I could, but to me it's impossible, it's hard for any person to get a work visa here, especially someone from South America, and even if I did, the best job I could get would pay me the minimum, which means I wouldn't be able to pay a decent child support, because getting a job like the one I have in Brazil would mean having to validate my degree, and I know that takes years in this country" Bruno explained "But in Brazil I have a secure good paying job, a place of my own, and life there is a lot cheaper than it is in London, so I'd be able to rent you and Julian a good place to live, and probably even pay your expenses, and it would also be a lot easier for you to get a job there".

"Bruno, I..." Louis started, trying to sort out his thoughts "I do like adventures, and living in Brazil sounds like one hëll of an adventure, but as much as I would love for Jules to grow up with both his parents, I have my life here now, my family and my friends are here".