LXVI

HARRY

"Bruno!" Harry called the Brazilian when he saw him come out of the arrivals gate.

Bruno turned, and when he saw Harry and Julian he smiled, and walked up to them.

It was Saturday morning, and it was going to be Julian's 2nd birthday in just two days, that's why Bruno was visiting again, and despite Naomi still being in the NICU (she was only 2 and half weeks old), they had made the decision to still throw the little boy a party, wanting to give Julian at least a little normalcy in his life, which he wasn't getting these days.

"Pai!" Julian exclaimed, and raised his arms for a hug.

"Oi, Juliano" Bruno grinned as he took Julian from Harry, and held him tightly "Você está tão grande, e eu senti tanto a sua falta".

Julian mumbled something as he was stuck to Bruno, but Harry didn't understand it, probably because whatever he said was in Portuguese.

"Eu te amo" Bruno said to the little boy.

"Amo, pai" Julian answered.

Bruno gave Julian kisses, making the toddler giggle, which was cute, and it made Harry smile.

"Hi, Harry" Bruno offered his hand, while he held Julian with just one arm.

"Hi, Bruno" Harry said as he shook his hand "Did you have a good flight?".

"Yeah, it was good" Bruno confirmed "Thanks for coming to get me, but I thought Louis was going to do it".

"He asked me to come instead, he's at the hospital with Naomi" Harry explained as he grabbed Bruno's suitcase "Let's go to the car".

"Thanks" Bruno said to Harry, he was still holding Julian while they walked "And how is Naomi?".

Bruno called Julian every day, so of course they had told him what had happened, especially because sometimes Bruno had to call Louis' mum or even Harry's to be able to talk to Julian.

"She's doing well" Harry answered truthfully "She's had no complications, but she's still too little to be out of the incubator, and although she can breath on her own, she's having trouble regulating it, which we've been told is normal for premature babies, so we're not worried about that".

"And Lou? The few times I've talked to him he's sounded very down" Bruno commented.

"He's..." Harry wanted to say 'good', or at least say 'better', but that would have been a lie "He's hanging in there, it's just all really hard for him".

"Yeah, I would expect so" Bruno gave him a sad smile "It must be hard for you too".

"It is hard for all of us, but I'm just trying to stay strong for Lou, and for Julian as well" Harry answered.

"He's doing alright, though, right?" Bruno asked looking at his son.

"Yeah, he's been getting lots of attention from Louis' mum and stepdad, and my family as well; he had a sleepover at my sister's house the other day, and he loves spending time with my nieces so much that he didn't want to leave the next morning" Harry explained.

"And now you're getting more attention because I'm here, Juliano" Bruno said to the boy.

"And even more because it's his birthday" Harry pointed out too, and then spoke to the toddler "Are you excited for your party tomorrow, munchkin?".

Julian nodded cutely, knowing perfectly well what Harry was talking about, he had been purposely talking to him a lot about his birthday, wanting to get him excited about it.