LIV

Harry moved back home the same day they made up in the park, and it was as if he had never left.

Then Harry, making true to his word, arranged everything so that Friday Louis boarded the plane Harry was flying to L.A. that night, and it was really fun, and it even gave them a chance to reconnect.

But then they went back to London, and right away they started looking for a house to rent, seeing as they needed to be out of the flat by January, which was when Niall and Liam where getting married, and also when Niall and Declan were supposed to move into the flat.

And to Louis, looking for a place to rent was a lot different to looking for a place to buy, because whenever they wanted to leave, they just needed to give notice to the owner, pack their stuff and go.

So obviously, his attitude into looking for a place to rent was a lot better, and even though he tried to push Harry in the direction of them renting a flat in the middle of the city instead of a house, Harry insisted it had to be a house, and eventually Louis let Harry get his way.

And they did find a house, on the last day of November, and it was... nice.

It was a small 2 story house, it had 3 bedrooms (although the 3rd one was very small), it had one and half bathrooms, a decent kitchen, and a little backyard.

And as a house Louis liked it enough to live there, but what he didn't like much, was that it was in a kind of suburby neighborhood, but he decided not to complain about it, because if they got tired of it, they could move away easily... and also Harry really liked it, and he didn't want to keep fighting with him.

So they signed a lease to the house, but they were going to move in there during the first week of January, because the people who were living there now, were only leaving the house at the end of December.

That Tuesday afternoon, it was cold as hëll, which was to be expected in December, and after Louis left work, he picked up Julian from daycare, and then they drove to a tux rental store to meet up with Niall.

Louis parked the car a few blocks away (it was the best he could find), then he took Julian from the backseat, and he started walking to the store fast, seeing as he was a bit late.

"Mummy, down" Julian squirmed in his arms.

"You wanna walk?" Louis asked him.

Julian nodded.

"Okay, but you have to hold my hand, and there's no running in the street, remember?" Louis warned him.

Julian nodded again.

"Okay" Louis agreed, and put him down.

Louis held Julian's mitten covered hand very tightly as they walked down the street, because he knew his son, and he was a runner, which was dangerous in a busy street like the one they were in.

Luckily, they made it to the store safely, and as soon as they were inside, and Louis let go of Julian's hand to be able to take his jacket off, the little boy ran off.

"Julian, come back here" Louis scolded, as he ran after him.

"Lou, over here" Louis heard Niall call just as he grabbed Julian.

Louis looked around, and saw Niall, who had Declan by his side, and they were looking at some tuxedos.

"Hey, guys" Louis said walking up to them, Julian in his arms.

"Hey, you two" Niall smiled, and stroked Julian's cheek affectionately "Declan say hi".

"Hi, Louis" Declan greeted "We're getting a tux for my daddy's wedding".