XLVII

HARRY

"Where the fück are you?" Louis said through the phone, and Harry knew he had to be talking to Bruno.

And honestly, even though Bruno wasn't back with Julian yet, Harry was relieved to know he was calling, he had been imagining terrible things.

"Why? What the hëll happened?" Louis asked, his voice scared.

And that was all it took for Harry's anxiousness to return immediately.

"Shít, Bruno" Louis cursed, and covered his face with his free hand "How could you let that happen?... okay, save the excuses, and just tell me what's the name of the hospital".

"Hospital?" Harry asked, and Louis looked at him with his eyes filled with tears.

"You're still in Angra dos Reis?!" Louis almost shouted at Bruno "Then why didn't you call me sooner?".

Harry was freaking out at this point, because his baby boy was in the hospital, and he didn't know why or if he was okay.

"Just make sure my baby is okay while we get there, and call me if anything happens to him" Louis spat, and ended the call.

"What happened to Jules?" Harry was quick to ask.

"Heatstroke" Louis answered, his voice shaky, but Harry could tell he was trying to push through "Bruno says he's doing okay now, but we need to go to Angra dos Reis to be with him now".

Harry had so many questions he wanted answers to, but he knew right now he had to act fast, because the sooner he acted, she sooner they would be with Julian.

So Harry just went back to the receptionist he had been talking to before, needing his help.

"What's the fastest way to get to Angra dos Reis right now?" Harry asked the hotel's receptionist.

"By car" the lad answered right away.

"And where's the nearest rent a car?" Harry questioned.

"I think the only ones opened at this hour are the ones at the airport" the receptionist replied.

"Then could you please call us a taxi to the airport?" Harry asked of him.

"Of course, sir".

While the taxi got there, Harry went up to their room really fast to grab their passports (and he also got a hoodie for Louis, just in case), and then made sure he had his wallet, knowing he would need all of that to be able to rent a car.

"What did Bruno say exactly?" Harry asked once they were in the taxi.

"What I told you, that they took Julian to the hospital because of heat stroke" Louis answered, and started chewing on his lip.

"How did that even happen?" Harry asked still not understanding "Did he leave him in the sun all day and didn't give him water or his milk?"

"I don't know, Harry" Louis shook his head, and then covered his face with his shaky hand "I'm just so scared for him, Bruno said he was fine now, but I could hear something weird in his voice, like he wasn't telling me the truth".

Harry got closer to Louis and put his arm around him to be able to comfort him.

"I'm sure Bruno was telling the truth, love, there's no reason for him to lie" Harry assured him.

"But maybe there is" Louis said, and looked at Harry with teary eyes again "He was supposed to leave Angra dos Reis at 4 to be back here at 6:30, but he never left, and that means it's been hours since this happened, but only now he called me".