LXXIX

HARRY

October went by, and so did November, and by the time December rolled by everything had gone completely back to normal.

Even Harry's mum had accepted Louis back into their lives, and was treating him almost like before, and although Gemma was still a little on the fence, he knew it was just a matter of time until she fully embraced him again.

Louis was still going to his therapy and his yoga and meditation, and Harry could see that whenever he got overwhelmed by the kids or the stress, he was using all the tools he had learnt and was dealing with everything properly, which made Harry really proud of him.

"Daddy, I'm hunwy" Julian declared as he climbed on one of the kitchen chairs.

"I know you are" Harry replied as he put the candles on the small cake.

"I wan' cake" Julian complained.

"You'll get a piece soon" Harry told him "We just have to take it to mummy, sing happy birthday to him and let him blow the candles".

"Then I ea' cake?" Julian asked cutely.

"Yes, then we all eat cake" Harry declared, and grabbed the box of matches.

He lit up the candles, and told Julian to go up the stairs ahead of him, and he followed behind with the cake, and they both went inside the master bedroom, where Louis and Naomi were fast asleep.

The baby had woken up crying around 5 in the morning, and Louis had brought her to their room and she had fallen asleep pretty soon and Louis decided to let her sleep with them for the rest of the night.

"Jules, wake up mummy" Harry told his son "Say: 'Mummy wake up, it's your birthday".

"Mummy, wake up" Julian said obediently as he got on the bed "Is you birfday".

Louis stirred awake, holding Naomi to his chest, and it seemed the baby woke up as well because she made a cute little  complaining noise.

"Mummy" Julian insisted as crawled over Louis  "Daddy haf cake".

Louis yawned, and sat up while still holding the baby with one arm, and hugged Julian with the other and gave him a kiss on his curls.

"This is so nice" Louis smiled.

Harry smiled back as he sat on the bed while still holding the cake, and he started singing Happy Birthday, Julian picking up on it right away, and he sang too.

When the song ended, Louis made a wish (but didn't say it out loud), and he blew the candles.

"Happy Birthday, babe" Harry smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

"Thank you" Louis replied with a smile when their lips broke.

"Cake!" Julian exclaimed.

"Hey, you're worried about the cake, and haven't even said happy birthday to me" Louis said amused.

"I sing happy birfday, mummy" Julian told him.

"Yes, you did" Louis chuckled and held Julian's cute face with his hands and kissed his forehead "Thank you".

"Mummy, daddy say we haf cake after we sing" Julian declared.

"We will, Jules, don't be so impatient" Harry laughed, and got up with the cake "I'll bring breakfast here".

"Do you want help?" Louis offered.

"No, you stay here with our babies" Harry smiled.

"Okay" Louis agreed.