XXXIX

HARRY

Harry loved nothing more than spending his days off with Louis and Julian.

In just a few months, he had gotten used to having a little family, so when he was home, he always made sure to enjoy every single moment with them.

"Lou?" Harry asked his boyfriend, who was busy doing something in Liam's laptop while sitting at the dinning table.

"Hmm?" Louis asked without looking up.

"My sister asked me to pick up Zoey from daycare because she has a doctor's appointment, and I was going to take Julian with me, but do you wanna come with us too?" Harry asked.

"Mmm, yeah, okay" Louis smiled, and closed the laptop "Let me get shoes and a jacket, can you get Julian ready?".

"He's ready" Harry said, showing the baby in his arms, who was already wearing warm clothes; it was September, so it was getting chilly.

It had only been a week since his accident, so he still had a big dressing on his forehead, which they had been changing daily, and luckily his stitches were coming off in 2 days. And his arm was also still in a cast, which was a bit of a problem for his baths, but overall it hadn't been that bad.

Louis smiled at him, and went to his room, but quickly came back wearing a jacket and sneakers, and they walked out of the flat, Harry carrying the baby and the baby bag, and Louis the stroller.

"Are we taking an Uber or walking?" Louis asked as they reached the first floor, and he opened the stroller.

"Walking, the daycare is like 20 minutes from here" Harry replied, as he put Julian down in the stroller, and put the bag in the space for it.

"Okay" Louis nodded, and they headed outside.

They started walking in the direction of Zoey's daycare, Harry pushing Julian's stroller with one hand, while he held Louis' hand with his free one.

"Does your sister have a baby appointment?" Louis wondered while they walked.

"Yeah, just a checkup I think, but she didn't want to bring Zoey, apparently last time she took her, she wasn't on her best behavior" Harry explained.

"What did she do?" Louis wanted to know.

"She broke something expensive, and when Gemma told her off she made a crying scene" Harry answered.

"She's a handful that Zoey, isn't she?" Louis chuckled.

"She wasn't when she was little, but she's slowly turning into one" Harry laughed too "I don't know how Gemma and Elijah will handle her and the baby at the same time".

"How much longer until she arrives?" Louis questioned.

"Like a month, I think" Harry answered, because he was almost sure Gemma's due date was in the middle of October "I'm actually excited to have another little niece".

"I know you are, love" Louis smiled.

"And it will be fun for Julian to have sort of like a cousin around his age, right?" Harry asked.

"Of course" Louis smiled again, and leaned sideways puckering his lips, and Harry was quick to kiss them.

They kept walking in comfortable silence for a few minutes, until Harry decided to bring up something that had been in his mind for a while now, but hadn't found the right moment to discuss it with Louis, until now.

"I had an idea the other day" Harry started.

"What kind of idea?" Louis asked.

"A redistribution of the flat" Harry announced.