LVII

To Louis, it was strange how fast he had gotten used to the fact that he was pregnant, and he couldn't really explain it.

He was also surprised about the fact that he wasn't freaking out about having another child, but that was probably because he loved Julian so much, and he knew he was going to feel the same way about the new baby.

But despite the fact that he had gotten used to it, that he wasn't freaking out, and that he was also happy, he couldn't get out of his head the fact that having Harry's baby meant that they were going to stay in London forever.

It was Saturday, and Harry was gone again, and he and Julian were laying down in bed watching Lego Batman in Harry's laptop (Louis didn't have one and there wasn't a Telly in their room); and honestly it was the first time in the day that he had managed to get Julian to stop moving.

At least for 20 minutes.

"Jules, no, we're watching the movie" Louis told his son, who suddenly jumped off the bed.

"No" Julian shook his head.

"It's either the movie or a nap" Louis gave him the option.

"No" Julian repeated, and ran away.

Louis was getting up to go after him, when he heard the familiar sound of someone FaceTiming him, and before even looking at the screen, he knew who it was.

"Hi Bruno" Louis said tiredly.

"Hey" Bruno said back "What's wrong?"

"Julian's exhausting lately" Louis said truthfully.

"Why exhausting?".

"He never stops moving" Louis answered "You'll see when you get here".

"I'm counting the days, it's been too long since I saw him in person" Bruno said.

That was true, the last time Bruno saw Julian was when the Brazilian came to London for his son's birthday, which was in April, and back then he had only stayed for a week. This time he was staying for 2 weeks, and he wasn't coming alone, he was coming with his boyfriend Pedro.

"Do you have everything ready for the trip?" Louis wondered.

"Yeah, most of it, but I still need to get Julian's Christmas present" Bruno explained "Any suggestions?".

"Bedtime books are a good option, he loves them and it's the only moment in the day he stays still" Louis explained "Or it could be any kind of toddler puzzle, you know the ones who have figures and he has to put them in place? He only has one and he's really into it lately, and he also loves anything he can stacked".

"Alright, I'll look for any of those" Bruno agreed "Thanks".

"You're welcome".

"So Lou, not that we're talking, there's something I've been meaning to ask you".

"What is it?".

"Well, it's just that my family's been wanting to see Julian again, and I don't exactly have money to fly all of them to London to see him, so I was wondering if you and Harry are planning any trips here anytime soon" Bruno asked.

"Uhm... not really" Louis said truthfully.

"Would you think about it? I know because Harry's a pilot he gets the tickets really cheap for all of you, and I'm not asking you to come for 3 weeks like last time, just a week would be great, and if you don't want to spend money in a hotel, you could even stay at my place" Bruno offered.

"That's a really nice offer, Bruno, and honestly, I would love to go to Brazil anytime, especially if it means Julian can see his family, but I don't think we'll be able to go for a while".