L

HARRY

Harry loved flying planes, and he loved the fact that that was what he got to do for a living, but spending half the week away from home was hard, because he missed Louis and Julian so much when he was gone

He was in L.A right now, he had landed very early that morning, and after going to the hotel and sleeping for about 7 hours, he got up, showered, and took a taxi to Beverly Hills. He had some very important shopping to do, and after he asked around, he was told there was no better place to find what he had been searching for: an engagement ring.

But this wasn't the first place where he had been looking for a ring, he had been searching for one in every country he had flown to lately, wanting to find one that would have Louis' name written all over it, but he hadn't found one yet, although one had come very close in Tokyo.

But he wasn't in any rush to find one right away, because even though he knew for sure he wanted to marry Louis, he hadn't decided yet how to ask him or even when.

He thought about it a lot, though, marrying Louis and spending the rest of his life with him. He thought that maybe once they got married, they could get a nice house in the suburbs with a garden where Julian could play, and maybe they could also get a dog, and maybe... maybe one day they could have another kid.

Because Harry had known for over 10 years now that he couldn't have a biologic kid, he had always thought he would end up adopting kids with whoever he ended up with, and for him, that was still an option. And it wasn't that Julian wasn't enough, not at all, he loved that little boy more than anyone, and he was so thankful that he was allowed to be his dad, but he had always wanted a big family, and he thought it would be amazing for Julian to have a brother or a sister.

But adoption wasn't the only option Harry considered whenever he thought about it, he had also thought about maybe buying donated sperm at a bank and get Louis inseminated with it, that way Julian and their potential new baby would be related, which would be nice. And honestly, Harry didn't mind one bit that the baby would be Louis' biologically but not his, that's how it was with Julian, and it made no difference to him.

Of course, Louis knew none of this, about Harry wanting to get married, the house he wanted to buy, the dog, the future kids, and that was because he wasn't completely sure if Louis wanted any of that.

Before deciding to keep Julian, Louis had never wanted kids or the traditional family life that Harry had always dreamt about, and he wasn't sure if he even wanted it now. Maybe he thought marriage was stupid, maybe he wanted to keep living in the city, and maybe he didn't want any more kids.

"Hello, may I help you?" the salesman from the jewelry store asked him as he approached a display of rings.

"Hi, well, I'm looking for an engagement ring for my boyfriend" Harry explained.

"You came to the right place, we have a wide selection of engagement rings of men" the man explained.

"You do?" Harry asked surprised, because in each place he had been to, he had found that the weren't many options.

"Yes, follow me" the salesman told him as he leads him to a counter to the right "Maybe you could describe your boyfriend to me so I can get an idea of what I should show you".

"Well, he's a very intense and interesting person, he's also confident, and very adventurous, and tends to get bored easily; he's not into materialistic things, to him an experience is worth more than anything, and he's also very loving and caring" Harry resumed what he thought described Louis the best "I definitely think he would like something on the simpler side, he's not going to like a very flashy ring".