LXXXI

HARRY

Harry had brought the engagement ring to their trip, being determined to go back to England being engaged.

But he wasn't sure exactly when was the time to propose.

They were spending a week in Brazil, but it was the week leading up to Bruno's wedding, and it didn't feel right to propose right before someone else's wedding, because it was their time to shine, no his or Louis'.

So pretty soon into their trip be made the decision that he was going to propose during the week they were spending in Aruba, but again, he wasn't sure exactly when.

What he did know, was that he wasn't going to make a big proposal, knowing Louis would hate that, he was just going to take the ring out, and ask 'Will you marry me?'.

Or maybe he was going to give a little speech and then ask.

Whatever the case, it wasn't time yet, they were still in Brazil, and they had to focus on someone else's wedding, which was exactly on that day.

"Lou?" Harry asked as he got Naomi dressed in her cute wedding outfit.

But she wasn't making it easy, she was moving like crazing lately, and Harry was sure she was about to start crawling any day now.

"Yeah?" Louis asked back, he was tying his tie as he looked in the full length mirror in their hotel room.

Bruno's sister had picked up Julian that morning, so the boy could spend time with his Brazilian family, and she also offered to get him ready for the wedding, seeing as he was the ring bearer and her daughters were flower girls, and they had no problem with that, so they agreed.

"Do you think Bruno and Pedro are going to have kids?" Harry wondered.

"They want to" Louis answered, and as he finished with his tie, and started fixing his hair with his hands.

"How do you know for sure?" Harry asked curiously.

"I asked Bruno a few weeks ago, it had been on my mind for a while" Louis explained.

"Why was it on your mind?" Harry wondered as he finished with Naomi and then held her in his arms, and kissed her head.

"Because it worries me that once Bruno has a kid with Pedro, he's going to forget about Jules" Louis

"He loves him, Lou" Harry assured him.

"I know" Louis sighed, and walked up to Harry "And I know he's not going to stop loving him because he has other kids, but kids take up a lot of time, and maybe he's not going to have time to call Julian every day, and he's going to have to take care of his new kids financially, and maybe that will mean he won't have enough for Jules, and you know I count on that money to pay for Julian' stuff".

"Did you tell Bruno you have this concern?" Harry wanted to know.

"Yeah" Louis admitted "And he assured me that he's going to keep giving Julian the same attention he gives his now no matter how many kids he has with Pedro, and he also told me not to worry about child support, that that won't change either, and I want to believe him, but I don't know...".

"I guess only time will" Harry offered.

"Yeah, I guess" Louis shrugged.

"But just so you know, I will gladly pay for all of Julian's things if Bruno ever stops paying child support" Harry vowed.

"I know, babe" Louis smiled softly "But you shouldn't have to".

"He is my son as much as Naomi is my daughter" Harry said sincerely "But I honestly don't think Bruno's going to bail on Jules, no way".