The Final Piece

This will be the last part of the story. Thank you so much for making it this far.
--

Epilogue

I once told myself that I would never give my all to anyone. To someone who'll I love in the future.

But I realized, loving doesn't need to be like that, because if you really love someone, you're willing to give your all kahit ang ibig sabihin noon ay wala ka nang ititira sa sarili mo.

There's no such a thing as fairytale, there's no perfect love story. But the trials, the flaws, the heart aches, all of it is what makes our relationship stronger. It molds me to become a better version of myself.

I was hurt for a reason. I loved because I'm capable of loving, and I chose love over pain, no matter how painful and scary it is, I still chose to love because I know, deep inside me, that's what will make me complete. He will make me complete.

"What's on your mind hmm?" I suddenly realized that this isn't a dream anymore.

He's really here. I'm already his wife, we're officially together.

"I'm just happy." I said wholeheartedly.

I felt him exhaled hard. He went near me and closed the the space between us as he locked me with his both legs. I am now in between his thighs, making me a bit nervous while his head was on my neck.

Go back to your senses Amy! He's now your husband, there's nothing to worry about.

"I'm sorry for doing this, it was a brave stunt for me, I could've died in another's arm if you didn't showed up." He then chuckled.

"You, ass! Paano kung hindi ako pumunta? B-Baka tinotoo na ni Stella yung kasal!" I hit him in the chest when I remember what he did.

He chuckled a bit as he stopped me.

"I already gave you my full trust and I already talked to him too," he said as he held my hand as we, together reached for the sky.

"I know he won't fail me, my baby won't fail me." He said firmly.

I suddenly admire him more, if he didn't do it, we couldn't have our chance to be in each other's arm. I don't think I can do something like this for the both of us, I love him but I know I'm not that brave to take chances, to take risks.

"Azer," I reached for his cheeks as I traces his jaw.

I  still can't believe it, he's now mine, I can hold him anytime I want to, I can claim him without anyone hurting.

"You're the best thing that ever happen to me, you don't know how much you made me happy because of everything that you did." I said as I scan the whole place.

We're here in Palawan, I was surprised when he told me everything. I remember how he told me all of his plans.

"I know how much you love this place that's why when I heard about it, I hurriedly bought this place for you, kahit walang kasiguraduhan kung gugustuhin mo akong makasama sa lugar na gusto mo."

I hugged him, teary eyed.

"Y-You're unbelievably crazy!" I said as I cry in his arms.

I can't believe it. He made me believe that this place is for their business. Isinama pa niya si kuya River sa plano niya!

His guts, his capabilities, his boastfulness, his playfulness, his dark side, his soft side, everything about him, positive or not, all of it is the reason why I'm deeply and madly inlove with him.

"I love you so much." I said as I closed the gap between us.

I kissed him with all my heart and soul.