Final Note + Answers

First of all, EUN HEE IS NOT DEAD, nor has she lost her memory I think I clarified it in the last paragraph. It was Eun Hee who said that 'it's rude to stare, you know.', the same thing Jimin had said to her the first time they met.

There is no way anyone else could've said it. I left the ending after that to your imagination.

. . .

NOTE: do NOT read this if you haven't read COTTON CANDY BOY. It contains spoilers.

ANSWERS

(These are the answers to some questions asked by readers the first time I had written Addiction. I hope it helps clear up some confusion.)

(I'll try to answer as much questions as I can. I'm surprised at the amount of questions tbh. Some were extremely entertaining. Also please ignore typos. It's unedited.)

1) JIMIN:

Q1) How did you feel when you saw Eun Hee alive again?

A) I was ecstatic to see her. That feeling can't really be described into words.

Q2) Do you still love Eun Hee?

A) Is that even a question? Obviously I do.

Q3) Did you actually ever trust Eun Hee?

A) I trusted Eun Hee more than I trusted myself. But some things in life are complicated and sometimes you do things and you say things you don't mean to.

Q4) Why were you an asshole?

A) I don't know? I'm sorry if I was. Wasn't intentional. *whispers* author made me that way. Ask her.

Q5) if you really loved Eun Hee, why didn't you trust her? (Spoiler in the answer)

A) I did trust her. But I was afraid that I'll lose her too. Especially due to the loss of two important people I loved the most in my life. My mother and my first love, Amber. So Anything that made me feel like I'll lose Eun Hee too made me mad and scared. It's...difficult to explain. You can read about it in more depth in bonus chapters.

Q6) Do you plan to marry Eun Hee?

A) I'm sure most of you imagined me and Eun Hee marrying and having ten babies. ;)

Q7) what is the reason behind your trust issues with Eun Hee? Did you really love her?

A) some things happened in my life before Eun Hee that made me have trust issues. Even though I trusted her 100%, there were moments when my trust wavered and I was scared to lose her.

Q8) how is your relationship with you mom after everything happened?

A) strained but okay. She become more understanding after everything that happened.

Q9) what would you change between you and Eun Hee if you had the power of rewinding time?

A) I'd change the fight we had before she was admitted to hospital for surgery. I'd change the way I reacted. Be more understanding. Love her more. Respect her feelings more. Show my love through actions more.