Chapter Fifteen

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."

● ● ●

15.
LAST NIGHT

I woke up to something poking in my rib. Without opening my eyes, I tried to push away the thing that was digging into my rib when my hand touched someone's elbow. I jerked awake to find myself lying next to a warm body, his face to the other side.

Jimin.

I let out a scream and pushed myself away from him, which, unfortunately, resulted in me slipping down the bed and onto the carpeted floor with a loud thud.

I groaned at the pain that shot up through my pelvic bone and up my spine. Not just that; my head was throbbing as well and it felt like it was going to explode any moment now. Eyes still closed, I tried to sit up. I opened my eyes to the sound of laughter resonating through the bedroom walls. That bastard was laughing at me.

My eyes widened when my gaze fell upon him.

Jimin was shirtless, sitting on the bed, the blanket covering the area beneath his torso. Holy abs. His arms were muscular too. This was the first time I had seen his body, although it was only the upper part. But it was a sight easy on eyes.

Eye candy.

I shook my throbbing head to dismiss the thoughts. My eyes went up to his head. His hair was messed up but it only added to his hotness. He was someone who could pull off a bed head and make it look so fucking hot.

The task to keep my eyes trained of his eyes instead of his abs was getting harder with each second passing. I hadn't denied the fact that I was definitely physically attracted to Park Jimin. There was no point in denying when my body reacted in such a way upon seeing him.

I realised that he was still laughing at me, and a frown made its way to my face. I gave him the best death glare I could muster and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What's so funny, Mr. Jimin?" I scowled at him.

In a few moments, his laughter died down. But there was still utter amusement in his dark eyes. He leaned all his weight in his right arms and the muscles flexed, making my gaze move from his eyes to his arms.

"How's the weather down there, Eun Hee?" He asked, amusement lacing his voice.

"Very funny," I said, and grabbed the side table to stand up.

My gaze fell upon the mirror and I noticed that I wasn't wearing my own clothes, but an oversized white tee-shirt that reached my thighs. My eyes widened, and I turned towards Jimin who was now out of the bed and was wearing nothing but boxer briefs.

What the fuck had happened last night?

I quickly averted my gaze, a blush spreading across my cheeks as scandalous thoughts filled my mind. I just hope I didn't do anything I'd regret.

"Who changed my. . .clothes?" I asked, looking up into his eyes.

I forced myself to look at his eyes only. Nowhere else. Especially not the forbidden territory.