Chapter Thirteen

"I'm selfish because I'll never share you with anyone else."

● ● ●

13.
ONE IN A MILLION

AFTER JIMIN DROPPED me off at my apartment, it was already 5 pm. I had only two hours to get ready. Instead of panicking, I was going to call Sana, but then decided against it. It'd take time to tell her everything and then there'll be her annoying remarks that'll go along the lines of "I knew it. He has a crush on you. Park Jimin has a crush on you." They would irritate me and I wasn't in the mood for that. Jimin's confusing actions had already done that job.

Sighing, I stripped out of my clothes and took a long bath. The warm water had a calming effect on me; it relaxed my muscles. Tying a towel around my body, I stepped out of the bathroom.

One hour and 15 minutes to get ready. I had taken a bath for 40 minutes.

Oh my God. I'll be late.

Panic was bubbling inside my chest. I had wasted so much time in bathing. I had to do so much and I had so little time. Somewhere in the middle of panicking, I decided that it was all Jimin's fault. He was the one who chose to go to a restaurant instead of leaving me back home so that I would have enough time to get ready. Damn you, Park Jimin.

I hurriedly dried my hair. Throwing the towel at the bed, I slipped into the dress. I ironed my hair to straighten it. There was no time for curling them. And besides, sleek straight hair looked better with the dress. I opted for smokey eye makeup and a nude lipgloss. Before I knew it, it was already seven. I heard the sound of car and then the doorbell rang.

I quickly slipped into black stilettos that Jimin had bought and they matched the dress perfectly.

The door bell rang again.

"Shit," I cursed.

I picked up a clutch purse, put my phone, lip gloss, bubblegum and apartment keys in it. I tried not to fall due to high heels and hurried towards the door. I yanked open the door.

Jimin was standing there, looking ever so handsome. The dark blue suit that he wore, made him look so handsome. His hair was styled into a quiff, exposing his forehead. I just noticed that he had several piercings on both of his ears. And let me tell you, he looked damn hot with those. They made him appear sexier. My heart fluttered just by looking at him.

When his eyes fell upon me, his eyes scanned me from head to toes and that was enough to make me flustered. His eyes were hooded when he fixated them on mine.

"You look beautiful, Eun Hee," he murmured.

My cheeks tinted a shade of pink and heat spread from my cheeks to my neck. Composing myself, I said, "You don't look too bad yourself, Mister Jimin."

He smirked but his eyes showed amusement.

"Shall we?" He asked, gesturing towards his car.

I nodded. Locking the door, I walked down the steps. He was already by the car. I had expected him to not open the car door for me now, but he surprised me by opening it for me. I gave him a confused look but settled inside the car, nonetheless. He shut the door and circled around the car, yanking the driver's seat door and slipping in. Driving out of the driveways, he turned on the radio.