2

The next day passed, the whole school day was the usual. Stares, whispers, nothing new. I frankly didn't care about what people thought of me. People are just too judgemental.

Jeon Jungkook didn't go to the first class, thank the Lord. It was my last class and he was the last to arrive.

"I'm sorry, the hallway was really packed." He spoke, almost out of breath while sitting in the only empty seat. Luckily it was far away from me.

The teacher was alright with it while she marked him present on attendance. He gave me a small smile before sitting down. I furrowed my eyebrows, why is he so nice to me?

The person beside me was so loud during the lesson. I was irritated and so was the teacher.

"You're being too disruptive, Jeon Jungkook switch seats with him." I groaned in my head, really? Out of all the people in the class it was him?

He nodded and grabbed his stuff while the guy frowned taking his stuff as well.

"Hi." He smiled at me as he sat down. I ignored him and continued listening to the teacher.

"Alright, the rest of this class is a work period. Please work on the questions on the board. If they aren't finished they're homework." The teacher smiled while beginning to mark papers.

I looked through my bag, I didn't have a pencil. I must have left it in my locker or something. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly I saw a pencil being placed on the corner of my desk.

"Here, keep it." His tone was a whisper, he smiled at me while continuing to work.

Has he just been staring at me to notice I didn't have a pencil? Creep. I shook off my thoughts and began working on the questions.

I worked on them as fast as I could, I didn't want to work on them at home since I knew I would spend all of the time I had at the hospital.

The bell rung, luckily I finished the last question. I quickly packed my stuff, I needed to catch the bus to go to the hospital.

I was the first one to leave. Not many people went to the bus stop I was going on so I was basically alone.

I listened to music while sitting down at the bus bench. I felt a figure sit down as well.

I turned to see who else, but Jeon Jungkook.

"Are you stalking me?" My tone was harsh, I was completely irritated by him.

"No, I have to get on this bus today." He shook his head. "I'm being nice to you, why are you so rude?"

Before I could answer, the bus came. I walked in front of him and took a seat in the back. The bus wasn't that full, he sat in the front.

I expected him to be leaving by now, the last stop was the hospital. We were the last people to leave.

"Are you stalking me?" He mocked my question, who did he think he was.

I punched his shoulder and he laughed, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It was a joke, you're so serious. You should loosen up." He chuckled, shaking his head while he continued to walk beside me.

He didn't even question me why I was going to the hospital. I ignored his stupid remark and entered the gates of the hospital.

All the nurses and doctors knew me, I greeted them while I saw Jungkook enter the staff area.

What the hell? I shook it off and continued to walk to my brother's room.

He was smiling happily while drawing as he sat down on his bed. Countless amount of toys and instruments were scattered and placed through the floors and tables of his room.

My parents spoiled him with everything he wanted and he was still incredibly humble and kind.

"Hi, Noona!" He smiled while putting his picture away. I loved this part of the day, seeing his smile.

"Hi, Sejun." I hugged him before placing my bag down by the door. He began to talk about his day while I listened with a wide smile on my face.

"Then a nurse treated me with ice cream, she was so nice Yuna! There's a lot of volunteers here, since these are visiting days. I'm already best friends with one of them. I met him yesterday and he's so kind!" He smiled brightly as he spoke. "He goes here a lot because his Eomma is a doctor. But he just recently moved to this area because he used to work for helping kids with minor injuries."

"Really? That's so cool, Sejun!" I chuckled while we continued to talk.

"Yeah! You should meet him, I don't know if he's here today but he's the same age as you."
I was curious as to who he was, I would thank him for making my brother so happy.

We continued to talk, and something that he said caught me by surprise.

"Eomma and Appa are coming! I'm so excited to see them!" So was I, they were coming tomorrow night and Sejun and I were so happy. We love our parents so much because they care so much about us.

My family meant the world to me and more, this is the only time where I was the happiest. I never tend to find happiness in school, I never found a reason to. I do find reasons to hate it, two words as to why I hate school even more: Jeon Jungkook.