58

My parents were with me to check if I was really pregnant, we waited for the results to come back. Finally, the nurse arrived with the single paper that would reveal my future.

"Congratulations, Koh Areum. You're pregnant." She smiled. I let out a deep breath, we thanked her. "You can come back here for more results as like if it's a boy or girl, if it's twins you know in a couple of weeks."

We left with the insane news, my Eomma had a sense of happiness.

"Hey, at least we have another baby in the family." She smiled.

I chuckled lightly, my parents both loved kids a lot. I was so thankful that they were so supportive of me. Once we went back home, I went to Sejun to tell him the news.

He was playing video games in his room, I knocked on his door before entering. He paused his game after greeting me.

"Hey, Noona. What's up?" He smiled brightly, I sat down beside him while he stared at me with the smile.

"Sejun, you know how some people at our family gatherings have big bellies?" I held both my hands together.

"Yeah, they just eat a lot. Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well what do you think it is when a girl has a big belly?" I chuckled lightly from his response.

"They have a baby in their stomach." He raised both of his hands happily.

"Well, I'm pregnant." I didn't know how to say it with, a smile? a look of shame? I stared at him until he reacted.

He screamed in happiness. "I'M GONNA GET A LITTLE SIBLING!" He cheered.

"No no, that's not how it works. You'll have a niece of a nephew." I laughed, he furrowed his eyebrows but continued cheering.

I quickly left Sejun's room hearing my phone ring. I could still hear his cheers. I saw Jungkook's name on my phone, he's calling.

I picked it up to hear his happy voice.

"Baby, do you want to video call? I'm on a break right now." He smiled.

"Aigo, you say we aren't in a relationship but you still call me baby." I chuckled lightly. "Of course, I'm just going into my room right now."

I entered my room and he requested a Skype call from my laptop. I answered it to see his happy smile.

"Sorry, it's a habit. How's it back there?" He chuckled while leaning toward the camera. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." I smiled, "It's boring here. The guys have been working on their careers too."

"Ah, hardworking. Never expected it." He joked, I rolled my eyes and we continued to talk, he told me how hard medical school was.

"Luckily I don't have to stay there for as long as I'm supposed to because my Eomma tutored me." Jungkook chuckled, "How's Sejun?"

"He's good. He's been playing so many video games though." I smiled.

"EOMMA! CAN A BABY GROW IN MY BELLY TOO?" I could hear Sejun scream from the stairs. My eyes widened while Jungkook began to laugh.

"What's Sejun talking about a baby?"

"Ah, you know Sejun. He's always so curious." I shook my head nervously laughing along with Jungkook.

"Oh, alright." Jungkook chuckled. I changed the subject to ask what he was learning about, it seems stressful to learn everything about the human body.

"Hoseok's sister is a nurse at the hospital my Eomma works at, she works with the kids and stuff. I want to do that too. But I want to be a doctor." Jungkook smiled.

"You'll do great, I know you will." I gave him a
smile back, he looked at the clock and frowned.

"I have to go, my break is almost over." He sighed, "I'll be back in a couple months to see you guys for a visit. Turns out I don't have to stay here all of the two years, I'm more advanced in learning so I get many more vacations and visits then other people get." He chuckled while packing his stuff.

"That's good, I can't wait to see you." I nervously smiled, he blew a kiss before ending the call.

Crap, he'll know for sure. There's no way I can keep this a secret now. I sighed while staring up at the ceiling, I'm screwed.

A/N: GUYS!!! 1K READS?! IM SO SO SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR MY BOOK, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY I'M SO HAPPY. JUST A COUPLE DAYS AGO I WAS AT 500 AND NOW I'M AT 1K!! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!