7

I entered school, seeing Jungkook waiting by my locker. I walked to my locker while opening it.

"Excuse me, this isn't your locker." Jungkook spoke, tapping my shoulder.

"It is, Coconut Head." I laughed turning toward him. He looked at me and studied my features. I furrowed my eyebrows as he began to squish my cheeks.

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop!" I slapped his hands away. He still stared at me.

"No way, you dyed your hair AND got contacts?" He was in shock. I nodded in response.

"Yeah, I know I look different. Stop stating the obvious Coconut Head." I laughed at his nickname. He rolled his eyes while I got my stuff. "Why do you make it such a big deal? Do you have a crush on me or something?" I teased while he shook his head.

"On the subject of crushes, I need advice." He smiled while I closed my locker after getting my things.

"What do you want, Coconut Head?" I asked ruffling his hair.

"YAH!" He whined, trying to fix it while speaking. "Anyway, I have a girlfriend. But we both dropped feelings for each other but we're still in the relationship. Should I just end it with her?" He asked while looking at me.

"Pabo, you want to keep a useless relationship?" I laughed. He frowned at my response.

"Well, I don't want to hurt her feelings." He sighed.

"It would be better to break up because you're just keeping a relationship out of pity. What do your friends think?" We went around the school together.

"Well, I don't know. I don't really ask them about this stuff."

"Jungkook, you're awful at friendships. Even I know you should be able to express yourself to your friends." I chuckled. "You know, typical friendship stuff like nicknames, secrets, gossip."

"Well we're friends. What's are my nick names?" He smiled while turning towards me.

"I have alot." He smiled wider as I said that. "Pabo, Coconut Head, Annoying, Irritating, Only friends for charity work, Shall I go on?" I smirked.

He frowned. "I have some too!" He stuck his tongue out. "Medusa, Stubborn, Meanie."

"MEDUSA?" I punched his shoulder.

"You got that right." He smiled brightly. I rolled my eyes.

"You should really become closer to your friends, that's what they're for anyway." I changed the subject. He nodded.

"I'll just break up with her, you're right." He sighed.

"When am I not right?" A smug look was wiped onto my face.

"When you thought you could win the bet." How dare he, I began punching and slapping his chest while he began laughing uncontrollably.

"I could beat you up, Jeon Jungkook you just watch." I threatened while he laughed even harder.

"Try me, Koh Areum." I smirked, I began to throw a punch but he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder while beginning to walk.

I began to hit his back while he continued to walk. "I have a small gym at my house, you're basically an easy weight." He said, confidence lacing his tone while he continued to walk around with me just placed on his shoulder.

I finally gave up after countless complaints and hits on his back I just let him carry me. I just stared at his back as my hair could reach to his legs. I played with the back of his shirt while he continued to carry me.

"Oh, hey guys." I heard Jungkook say as he stopped walking.

"Jungkookie, who's that?" A voice asked. This must be his friends.

I didn't want to walk so I just pretended to sleep. I didn't want to talk to his friends either.

I felt him tap my shoulder but I didn't respond.

"She's asleep." He laughed.

"Who is it? Can we see?" Another voice popped up.

"Jungkookie getting the girls." Another voice laughed.

I almost threw up, I felt him change the way he carried me. I quickly covered my face with my hair.

"It's Ara." He spoke, my head was down to my chest so they wouldn't know.

"Kookie, we're not dumb. That's not Koh Ara. She has light brown hair, she has dark brown hair." I tried not to laugh, I heard him whine as a response.

"Yoongi Hyung, it is!"

"Why is she even asleep? Did you drug her?" A different voice asked causing everyone of his friends to laugh.

"NO JIN HYUNG! We're friends and I was teasing her so I guess she just fell asleep while carrying her." He sighed.

"There's no way you could be friends with Koh Ara, she's like the most closed off person at this school. So mysterious." A voice spoke, empathizing his words on 'so mysterious'.

"Well believe it or not, she's my friend." He ruffled my hair. I couldn't help but slap his hand.

I cleared my hair out of my face seeing his six friends surrounding me, gross.

"Jungkook, don't touch my hair." I flicked the side of his head while he flinched.

"Well, sorry." He laughed.

"You're pretty." One of his friends smiled at me.

"Aw, thank you! But I don't take compliments from trolls." I spoke, sarcasm taking my tone as I jumped out of Jungkook's arms.

His friends along with Jungkook were laughing at yelling 'OOOHHH' as I just fixed my outfit and hair.

"Thanks for the ride, Jungkook. I'm going to my class now." I spoke before leaving, I heard him and his friends catch up to me. I rolled my eyes, I'm fine without all this extra company. I could barely handle the company of Jungkook how could I handle his friend's company?

"What's your name?"
"You're really Koh Ara?"
"Do you really do what the rumours say that you do?"
"Are you single?"
"How long have you been friends with Jungkookie?"

Piles and piles of questions were asked to me, I covered my ears while continuing to go to class but they still followed me.

I finally uncovered my ears to hear them asking more questions.

"Okay, shut up." I turned to them, they stepped back and frowned.

I entered my first class, since I had Jungkook in this class he followed me inside while his friends stood outside.

Hopefully Jungkook didn't irritate me too, I was just in a good mood.