33

My family and I were helping Sejun pack his things. I still couldn't help thinking about Yuna.

"Mrs. Jeon, may I speak to you please?" I asked while she was talking to Jungkook. She nodded as Jungkook stared at me with a worried expression, I walked with her to the end of the hall.

"Is there anything that I could help with Yuna? I really want her to be out of the hospital as well." I sighed, she bit her cheek.

"I'll check her charts." She spoke, I nodded then she quickly came to the office.

"She's living on one kidney, but we want to give her another one. She needs to be completely healthy. We're afraid for her living at such a young age and to live in one kidney." Mrs. Jeon stared down with a sigh. "Not many people understand that, it's hard to find a donor willing to do so."

With no hesitation, I responded to her words. "I'll donate one of my kidneys to Yuna."

I've never seen anybody so struck by my words. She stared at me speechless.

"I'd like further information on when I will have the operation done, I'm not regretting to donate my kidney for Yuna." I said, I stood tall at what I was saying. I care for her too much for her to go through anymore pain. She doesn't deserve this.

"Ara, this is fantastic!" She screamed in joy, she pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back, I wanted to do anything I could. "My son is really with the right girl, you're a special one. Koh Ara." She gave me a smile.

"I'm just doing what I can to help, Mrs. Jeon." I gave her a wide smile. She hugged me once more.

"I'd like it to be a secret though, is that possible to do so?" I asked, she began to think.

"I can do that, I can ask to see if there's anything wrong with her kidney. We'll do the transplant then." Mrs. Jeon nodded her head, I agreed.

"Just give me further information on the operation as soon as you can, please." I politely bowed, she agreed. "Also when you tell my parents, don't tell them to tell Sejun." I chuckled.

"Of course." She laughed along with me lightly.

I knew it was best to keep it a secret, I didn't want anybody stopping me from what I wanted to do.

Mrs. Jeon was talking to my parents, I knew she was talking to them about the upcoming operation.

My parents were shocked, they looked at me in worry. I gave them an assured smile. I knew they knew I wanted to do this.

Mrs. Jeon gave them papers to sign, she joined me along to sign as well.

"Are you sure about this?" My Appa bit his cheek. I nodded without hesitation.

"I'm sure, Appa."

We continued to sign papers, I saw at the corner of my eye Jungkook staring at me in curiosity.

I tried to brush it off by paying attention to the things that would happen during the operation.

"We suggest that after the transplant, Ara stays here for the first couple days to recover her scar. After that we're sure she'll be fine." Mrs. Jeon smiled. "Thank you, Ara. You're so kind."

"Of course, I'm willing to do anything I can." I gave her a small hug before joining Sejun and Jungkook.

"Why were Eomma, Appa and you signing papers?" Sejun tilted his head, Jungkook nodded at his question being just as curious.

"Just for your hospital release. That's all." I lied, Sejun nodded while Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is there something going on?" I rolled my eyes playfully, this boy really is stubborn sometimes.

"Yes, my little brother is being released after being in here for so long. That's what's going on." I chuckled, he nodded slowly while we continued to help my little brother pack.

"Come on, Noona. We have to go home, I want to be in my comfortable bed again." Sejun squealed. "Unless you want to do grown up stuff with Jungkook Hyung." He wiggled his eyebrows, what was he talking about. My mind and body went stiff.

"What do you think grown up stuff is?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, we were both uncomfortable as to what Sejun said.

"Oh, you know. Rebellious teenager stuff. You act like I don't hear grown ups talk about it. I hear that their sons and daughters make more sons and daughters." He shrugged calmly.

"We don't do that, Sejun." I quickly shook my head, I was so shocked as to what he was saying.

"Oh, you're together aren't you? Isn't that the whole idea of being together? To make more people?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Were we really going to give him the talk?

"You know what, I'll invite over our friends and we'll talk about it tomorrow. For now just forget about it." Jungkook smiled. I quickly shook my head.

"Our friends are not giving my little brother the talk if I'm not there."

"Then be there." Jungkook smiled, it would be uncomfortable. The first official day of Sejun being home and we already have to teach him about the birds and the bees. How perfect.