50

"Ara, what happened?" Yoongi frowned. I swallowed a lump in my throat, I hated myself for causing such a scene like this. I hated being the centre of attention most of the time.

"I'm okay." I faked a smile while I lied once again.

"She's not." Namjoon shook his head, I tried to tell him to stop saying anything further but nothing worked. "Jungkook, why are you neglecting your girlfriend? I saw you texting a damn girl right in front of her, you're a dick you know?" He clenched his jaw.

"Namjoon, it's fine." I tried to stop him but he wouldn't.

"No, it's not. Your own boyfriend is hurting you and he's not even speaking up for himself. Say something." Namjoon pushed Jungkook's chest causing him to slightly step back.

"What do you mean? You think it's fine for me to see you and Ara spending time together? You both ditch plans just to 'study' who knows what you're doing behind closed doors." Jungkook clenched his jaw, I was shocked. Did he really think this way.

"You think I would do that to you? That I would cheat on you?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "You don't think I love you?" I bombarded him with questions. I stood in front of Namjoon to face Jungkook. "You think that I wear this ring everyday just for decoration?"

Jungkook's eyes softened, I was very disappointed in him. He really thought I was cheating on him.

"And the thought of you doing nothing if you think I'm cheating on you. You just text another girl right in front of my face. What are you now? A playboy? Because you can have this damn ring back if you're just going to play me around like a damn toy." I shook my head, I stopped him before he could reply.

"You made me feel like crap these past two days, if Namjoon hasn't told you then, you would just continue playing me like that while I stay at home WAITING FOR A CALL BACK?!" My voice rose, I pushed him back while he just looked down. "WHEN YOU'RE TEXTING GIRLS, I'LL BE AT MY HOUSE WONDERING IF YOU EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE." I pushed him again, he just continued to look down.

"If you have nothing to say, you'd probably have more things to say to that other girl. Wouldn't you?" My voice calmed but I continued to push him, he did nothing. "Wouldn't you? Jeon Jungkook the playboy. That has a ring to it, don't you think?" I felt myself growing cold again. I didn't want it to happen but I couldn't control myself.

"Ara.." Namjoon tried to calm me down. I lightly took his hand away from me.

I lifted his head to face me, his whole face was red. "Say something, playboy." I clenched my jaw. "Or would you rather speak more words when you could have sex with that other girl."

What I said surprised everybody, they were shocked at how I was acting toward him. They haven't even seen me like this at all.

"I'm not having sex with her. I was just hurt." Jungkook whispered. I scoffed in response.

"If you thought something like that, just tell me. You're all about honesty but you can't even express your feelings." Anger boiled through me as I was speaking. "You'd probably like to give this ring to her, or was this Minji's ring from the beginning?" What I said shocked him.

"Ara, that's too far." He looked at me, I just shook my head.

"Then forget about it." I slipped the ring off my finger. "If you want to see what cheating is, I won't hesitate to show you. Jeon Jungkook." I taunted him, I've never been this cold toward anybody.

"Stop. Please." His tone was soft, he looked at me and he was about to cry.

"Ara, please stop." Namjoon said, all of the boys were afraid.

"Why should I? I'm just giving you the pain that you give me. Isn't a relationship about being equal?" I stood even closer to him.

"Areum, stop. I mean it. I'm sorry." He looked at me with sad eyes. I just stared at the ring that wasn't on my finger.

"Prove it." I simply responded, my tone was harsh and cold. I gave him the ring before walking away. I didn't want to do this, I'm going home.

I left all of them in shock. It already felt weird not having the ring on my finger. It's already left a dent on my skin. I wanted to be nice this year, but it's ruined.

I could hear Jungkook call my name. I just began to speed walk out the door. As I walked to the bus stop, I felt him grip my wrist.

"Can we just talk? I don't like fighting with you like this." He looked at me with sad eyes, a part of me felt upset. After all that I've said to him, he still comes to me with open arms. Why is that?

I spoke my thoughts aloud. He responded with a sigh. "Because I love you, I wasn't talking to her like that. She's my family friend, I was asking her on advice since she's a girl as well."

My heart began to beat even faster as he stood closer to me. Why was I feeling like this again? My anger began to die down, I couldn't let this happen. He hurt me. He could possibly even be lying to me now.

"Just leave me alone." I shook my head, I saw a slight shine from the ring. He didn't let go of me.

"If you won't take me back, I'll taunt you like you did to me." He stepped even closer. "I'm willing to do anything."

"Jungkook." Our lips were inches apart. I turned my head to avoid being any closer with him with my eyes and lips.

"I know you love me too." He spoke to me, I just shook my head again.

I can't handle him shaking up my heart like his, my mind and heart were doing aerobics. I tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"You like me taunting you baby? At least mine is a bit on the positive side." Why was he acting like this, I regret acting like that toward him. It completely turned the tables for us. "Baby, answer me." He softly turned my head for our eyes to meet. I just stared down at the ground. I felt a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Stop." My voice cracked, he chuckled in response.

"Isn't this how a playboy is normally supposed to act toward a girl? I'm just fulfilling the act that you claimed me to have." A smirk landed on his face, I couldn't handle this side of Jungkook.

As he continued to stare at me, I had a chance to push away from him. I quickly rushed home while I heard him run behind me.

"I'M FASTER THEN YOU AREUM, I COULD CATCH UP TO YOU!" He yelled. I tried to run even faster, my house was a bit far. It was hell to run all the way there.

Once I arrived to my doorstep, I hated being drenched in my own sweat. I was out of breath. Before I could close the door, Jungkook entered before I could do so.

"Let's just talk." He looked at me before caressing my face. Not a single drop of sweat was on him, it's like that run was nothing to him. I sighed while I didn't know anywhere else to go. He's already covered the door with his body before he locked the door himself.