45

Time passed, it was the morning of Christmas. I woke up to loud shouts and cheers from all my cousins along with Sejun.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS! WE HAVE TO OPEN OUR PRESENTS!" Sejun squealed in excitement. "COME ON NOONA!"

They dragged me out of bed and I carried Jinsoo while Jina held my hand as we went down the stairs.

Our parents were gathered by the living room having coffee. They insisted we all open our presents.

All of us got many presents from everybody. I helped Jina and Jinsoo open their presents, they were all so happy with the toys and clothes they received.

The doorbell rang suddenly while everybody was opening their gifts. My Eomma opened it to reveal Jungkook and his parents. He pulled me into a hug before putting presents down.

"Merry Christmas." He said before kissing the side of my head, I repeated his words while we gathered around the kids as he held the bags of presents.

"I wonder who all these presents are for." Jungkook wondered playfully while staring at the kids, they squealed in excitement while he passed presents to all the kids.

"WOW HYUNG! THANKS!" The twins and Sejun hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Let out your hands." Jungkook turned to me, I furrowed my eyebrows before he shuffled through the bag.

"Jungkook, you really didn't have to get me anything. It's fine." I chuckled as he continued to find the presents.

"Well it's a bit too late for that." He laughed before stacking many presents in my arms.

"Jungkook worked hard and even got a part time job for those presents." Jungkook's Appa smiled while sipping a cup of coffee.

The gifts were so heavy, I bought him a couple as well. I placed his gifts down as we both sat down on the floor. I gave him his gifts as he held his heart playfully.

"Wow, you spoil me too much." Jungkook chuckled. "These are from the guys too." He took out even more presents out of the bags. Everybody including me were so surprised with how many gifts I got.

I opened the biggest gift Jungkook got me first, I was flustered to see a collage of all our memories together.

"Wow, Jungkook you're such a gentleman!" My Aunt chuckled while smiling.

"Jungkook, this is the cutest thing in the world. Thank you so much." I smiled while staring at all our pictures, I pulled him into a hug before opening the second gift.

I was frozen to see it was countless gift cards to all my favourite shops and restaurants. I squealed in excitement while hugging him tightly.

"Open the last one when we're alone." He whispered, I nodded and the curiosity got to me. I shook it off by making Jungkook open the presents I got him.

He unwrapped it to reveal a camera that I knew he wanted, he covered his mouth as he was shocked.

"Do you like it?" I smiled as he nodded without any hesitation, I felt him tightly hug me as I fell to the ground.

"I LOVE IT!" He squealed, I insisted he opened my other present for him. I also bought him various lenses along with camera cases.

He held his heart while dramatically fainting on the floor. "IS THIS REAL?" He opened the box to reveal the camera. "IT IS!" He screamed while jumping up and down.

I opened the presents from the guys and I loved them all, they were so adorable and I knew that I would use them all.

Once we opened all our presents, we had breakfast all together then Jungkook and I went upstairs as he helped me carry the new things I got.

I placed the collage that Jungkook made on my wall as I began to scatter my new gifts all around my room neatly.

I sat down on my bed as he sat down beside me. We could hear the loud chatter of mine and his family members.

He gave me a wrapped box with a big smile on his face. I thanked him before opening it. I chuckled while seeing a pair of socks.

"How did you know I needed more socks?" I giggled while looking at them, they did seem comfortable.

"Look inside them." He grinned, I furrowed my eyebrows and put my hand in both of the socks, in one sock it had a small box. I took it out and placed the socks down.

The box was velvet and my eyes widened. "Jungkook, please don't tell me you used this much money on me. I feel so bad." I pouted while looking at him, he shook his head.

"You're my princess, you deserve to be spoiled." He kissed my lips. "Now open it."

I nodded and carefully opened the box to reveal a gorgeous rose gold ring with his initials carved on it along with a sliver rose beside his name. I covered my mouth as I was shocked at it's beauty.

"It's a promise ring, I know it may seem too forward but I don't mind. Do you?" He stared at me nervously, I shook my head as tears were threatening to spill.

"Jeon Jungkook, you really are the most romantic boy in this entire universe." I smiled while hugging him tightly. "I love you."

He placed it on my hand when I pulled away. "I love you more." He smiled as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you most." I kissed his lips, Jungkook really knew how to make my heart shake. It made me fly to the moon just by the way he treats me.

Tears were spilling from my eyes while he began to tease me. "Is Koh Ara, the girl who was once the coldest girl in school crying?"

"Shut up." I sniffed while wiping my tears, he let out a small laugh before hugging me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you, you know that? You're so much more happier now."

"It's because of you, thank you for everything Jungkook. I mean it when I say you mean a lot to me." I mumbled in his chest.

"You mean a lot to me too, now let's stop being cheesy. I don't want to cry too." He pulled away, I laughed before pecking his lips.

"Merry Christmas." My lips curled by staring into his eyes.

"Merry Christmas." My smile caused him to smile as well, I wanted us to be this happy forever. I know we would be this happy if we have each other.