20

My family and I were told that everybody was in the venue, they were going to call us down. Sejun and I gave our parents a hug before they were going to be called down.

"Now, what you've all been waiting for.. Jisu and Sungmin Koh!" A voice was echoed downstairs. I held Sejun's hand tightly as they left to walk down the stairs. We heard loud cheers, I could even hear Jungkook's yells.

"We can't forget about the wonderful children of Koh Inc. Please put your hands together for Areum and Sejun Koh!" Sejun and I hugged before we walked down the stairs.

I calmly descended down the stairs as Sejun did the same, one face stood out from the crowd.

Jungkook.

He looked at me with a bright smile, our friends looked at me with thumbs up and cheers.

"THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" I heard Yuna scream as she was the closest one to the stairs. I couldn't help but giggle at how adorable she was.

Our parents gave us a hug before we parted ways. I thanked people for coming as I made my way to Jungkook and our friends.

"Thank you for coming." I bowed politely at one of my parents employees once I finally made my way to them.

"You look.." Jungkook stared at me up and down with a grin, "You look beautiful."

I was so flustered at what he said, I felt my cheeks heat up while he chuckled at my reaction to his words.

"Yeah, you really dressed up good." Taehyung complimented with his box smile, I thanked him and gave him a hug.

"You guys look really good too." I chuckled, they all wore tuxedos and it looked like they were made for them.

They all thanked me and we began to talk.

"You know, this is a good moment to express your feelings for Jungkook." Jin whispered to me while a smirk fell onto his lips.

I can't lie, it would be. I just rolled my eyes at his comment before I was called down for pictures. I took plenty of pictures with many people until Mrs. Jeon yelled.

"Jungkook, Ara! Take a picture together!" Jungkook's Eomma cheered while I was alone on the photo taking station.

Jungkook nodded and stood beside me, we were dumbfounded at what pose to do.

"Alright, here." The photographer put Jungkook's arms around my waist while turning us both slightly. I didn't know what to feel, my heart could win a golden Olympic medal for acrobatics.

"Smile!" He chuckled while looking in his camera, we both smiled and the camera flashed in both our eyes.

I took solo pictures with Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi.

"Get on my back." Jungkook chuckled as we were going to take a group photo.

"Jungkook, I can't. My dress." I frowned. He got behind me and jumped on my back with his feet still on the ground. Everybody laughed as I almost screamed in shock.

The photographer took a picture while laughing, "You guys are adorable!"

"Another one!" Hoseok cheered. We all agreed and I suddenly felt Jungkook carry me bridal style while all the guys carried them bridal style as well.

The crowd laughed at us while we posed for the picture. We continued to pose for more pictures, it was hilarious seeing what we all came up with.

The party was so fun, it became time for the toast. I came to the small podium while holding a glass of apple cider. I was the last one to give a toast as Sejun was the one before me.

"Today is the day my parents celebrate ten years of Koh Inc. I can't express how proud my brother and I are to stand here in this beautiful venue. I always admired my parents for their love and care for us and for each other. They never fail to make me happy, they deserve the happiness and success they're getting right now. I wish to achieve the loving marriage and connection they have together, I love you so much Eomma and Appa. May more successful years come ahead." I smiled as I saw my Eomma in tears of my toast.

"I love you too, Areum." She hugged me while everybody cheered, I even saw some people in tears of my speech. I did better then I thought I did.

"I'm so thankful to have such kind children like you and Sejun." My Appa was almost in tears, my family and I formed into a group hug while the crowd grew loud with their cheers.

I stared at the crowd to see Jungkook with a bright smile, we all began to drink our apple cider and champagne.

I made my way to Jungkook, it was a perfect time to tell him. I bit my cheek as I began to speak.

"Jungkook, can I talk to you?" I asked while he nodded at me with a warm smile. Jin gave me a thumbs up while I lead him to the balcony.

The noise dialled down once I closed the door, we were exposed to the beautiful starry night as we were by the centre of the ledge.

"What did you want to talk about?" He tilted his head, I let out a deep breath.

"I like you, Jeon Jungkook. I understand if you don't feel the same. Most likely you don-" My words were cut off as I suddenly felt his soft lips being placed on mine.

I felt as if I was on heaven, his arms were wrapped around my waist as he pulled me in closer. I kissed back, I was so relieved that he did that. The biggest weight on my shoulder was just lifted by him kissing me.

We pulled away to breathe, I let out small breaths as we stared into each other's eyes. His eyes were so gorgeous, I felt myself falling even deeper for him if it was even possible. The silence we had was broken by his soft words.

"I like you too, Koh Areum. Will you be my girlfriend?"