12

I spent my Sunday with Sejun in the hospital, I had fun with him while we just walked around the hospital and enjoyed each other's company.

We both ran into Jungkook's Eomma.

"Hi Mrs. Jeon!" Sejun and I smiled politely as she was in front of us.

"Oh, what a pleasant surprise! Hi guys, how are you feeling Sejun?" She asked while kneeling down to him.

"I feel good, better then ever actually." A wide smile appeared on his lips while she chuckled.

"That's perfect! If you continue feeling this way you'll be out of the hospital in no time." She patted his shoulder before she had to leave. "I have to assist some kids, it was nice to see you guys!"

"It was nice to see you too!" We both waved as she left.

I was pushing Sejun in a wheel chair and we decided to go back to his room. Once we arrived, he climbed back to his bed while I sat in the chair beside his bed.

"So, anything new? I told you that Jungkook Hyung would be good company." He smiled. Sejun was right all along, Jungkook was really good to be around.

"Yeah, Jungkook and I are just friends." I chuckled while he frowned. "Why are you sad?"

"I wanted you to date, so if you're married Jungkook could some what be my brother!" He clapped his hands in joy.

I didn't understand why lots of people think that, I've never really thought of Jungkook that way and neither has he. I shook my head at Sejun's 'fantasy'.

"That's not happening, Sejun." I laughed while patting his head.

"You just watch, I'm always right you know. I think I'm psychic." He joked with a smug face.

I rolled my eyes, my parents came in with food and bright smiles.

"It's lunch time, come on eat up!" My Appa cheered while Sejun and I did the same.

They got us our favourite orders while we all ate together, I love the moments that my family and I spend together. It meant the world to me.

We all enjoyed each other's company while eating. My parents were going back on a three week business trip in a couple days. I couldn't help but be upset since I would have to be alone again at the house.

"Ara, you don't have to be alone at the house. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon offered you a bedroom to stay at theirs so you aren't alone all the time." My Appa chuckled, I almost choked on my noodles.

Seriously? Right in front of my noodles is when I get news like this? "Appa, it's okay. I'm fine with being alone."

"No, no. We don't like you being alone. It's better to have company." My Eomma shook her head. I knew I had to obey them.

"Alright, fine." I sighed while continuing to eat.

"Besides, Jungkook and you have been getting pretty close. Are you dating?" A smirk landed on her face while my Appa laughed.

"EH? NO!" I shook my head. All the time, everybody thinks we are. Is it so uncommon to have friends of the opposite gender?

She laughed at how I reacted and so did Sejun.

"If you do, just know that I would approve. Jungkook is a very smart and polite man. He's also very good looking so you two could make very good looking children." My Appa ruffled my hair.

Is this real? Are we actually talking about this?

"Never in a million years." I said while fixing my hair.

"Jungkook's parents were talking about it to us too, so if you do date we all approve~" My Eomma teased. When will the Jungkook dating subject end? I groaned in annoyance while putting my finished food container in the garbage.

"Okay okay, let's talk about something different." I pleaded as my family members laughed. They did so, I was more relieved. The topics we talked about weren't at all related to Jungkook.

"Alright, it's getting late Sejun you need to get some rest and so do you Ara you have school." My Appa spoke while I saw the sun setting.

Sejun and I nodded. We said our goodbyes to him while leaving the hospital. Once I arrived home, I began to get ready for bed before falling asleep right after.