63

A lot of time passed, now basically everybody knew I was pregnant. It seemed easier to deal with to have extra support, Jungkook and I were already expecting the baby anytime soon now.

Right now, all the guys and Hoseok's sister and I were in my house. We decided to invite her since Eunmi and I grew so close.

"So.. You're telling me.. Jungkook.. and of course Ara.. made that?" Jimin tilted his head, looking at my stomach. "But like.. Oh my god. I can't handle this." Jimin continued to stare closer at it.

I giggled at Jimin's amusement. "Eunmi Unnie,  you'll be here.. when I'm delivering this baby right?" I smiled nervously, she nodded without hesitation.

"Of course, I will." She chuckled.

I nodded with relief glossing over me. It didn't take long to keep it that way, I felt water drip between my legs.

"Baby? You look frozen. What's wr-" I quickly cut Jungkook off.

"My water broke." Within those three words of speaking, Jungkook lifted me up into the car in one swift move. I let out deep breaths while Eunmi, Hoseok and Jin were in the same car as I was and the other guys were in another car.

Jungkook sped to the hospital as I continued to let out deep breaths while everybody comforted me. The pain I was receiving was unbearable.

Once we arrived to the hospital, Jungkook lifted me to the delivery room area. I was quickly brought into a room. Jin left to go to the waiting room while Eunmi and Jungkook stayed. I was put into a hospital gown then laid onto a bed.

"This baby better come out, before I go in there and pull her out myself." I groaned angrily. The pain was overtaking me.

"Baby, you'll be okay. It's oka-" I cut Jungkook off.

"I'm pushing out another human out of me and you're saying I'll be okay? Are you kidding me?" I continued to scream.

"It's okay, we've seen this before. Many wives go through a stage of mood-swings while they're in labour." Eunmi chuckled patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"I can't do this. I can't do this." I opened my legs as a female doctor began to inspect me. Her eyes widened.

"This baby wants to get out already, I see the head. Honey, all you need to do is push." She put on gloves while every nurse began to help as much as they could.

A scream fell from my lips as I pushed as hard as I could, I gripped onto Jungkook's hand. Tears began to slip from my eyes while Jungkook kissed my forehead.

I had to continue to push, causing all the energy from my body drain away from me. I suddenly heard cries. My head landed on the pillow as I laid back trying to catch my breath.

The crying dialled down, I fluttered my eyes open to see my daughter being carried into my arms after she was cleaned off. She was covered in a blanket and I felt even more tears come.

Eunmi called the guys to come in. My daughter's eyes softly opened to see a small sparkle reflect from the hospital light. Jungkook smiled at her with tearful eyes.

"We could hear you all the way from the waiting room. You cursed so much towards Jungkook." Taehyung giggled, "Can we see the baby?" All the guys began to enter and circling around us.

"Is there a name you'd like to give her?" Eunmi smiled. I nodded, continuing to see the sparkle in her eyes.

"Chorong, Jeon Chorong." I placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Jungkook grinned at my words, agreeing with me.

My family quickly entered the room. Sejun squealing with anticipation. Everybody stared at Chorong with happiness and purity.

"Chochi is the most cutest girl on this planet, isn't she? You're the cutest girl here in this room aren't you?" Jin cutely spoke, his eyes widened as Chorong lightly took ahold of Jin's finger.

"I'm gonna cry. I'm gonna cry. I'm gonna cry." Jin began to tear up, lightly holding Chorong's tiny hand.

"I already am." Hoseok sobbed, "She's so cute. Jungkook's accidentally going to kick his own daughter into space by accident."

"No I won't." Jungkook shook his head. "I'm going to protect her from everything in this world, I'm going to make her have an amazing life."

I smiled at Jungkook's words. Finally, all of it was here. The child, Jungkook, and my happiness. I never expected any of this before, it would all seem like a fairytale. But it wasn't, it was.. something I could intake and know it was real.

All of this was real, I couldn't believe it. The marriage would come by anytime soon and all of my happiness was all I could feel.

Just staring at Chorong, it brought feelings that I thought didn't exist. I love her so much, I'll continue to love her with all that I am just as a Mother should.

I stared at Jungkook, his eyes landed on me. I felt as if we went back in time and back in high school, all our memories ran through my mind. Good ones, and bad ones.

We've both matured, but our love didn't. We still had the same young love we had before. It never changed, it just grew stronger.

Now, anytime soon. I can call him my husband, the man I will dedicate my life to. The man that I will love unconditionally, I would never take anything back. It all brought us up to this point. His first words that he spoke to me suddenly was painted on my mind.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'll be your seat mate for this semester."

Little did I know, he would end up being the man I love. Little did I know, we would end up here.

"Jungkook.. I never introduced myself when we first met." I stared at him and he tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm Koh Areum, the mother of your child, and soon to be your loving wife."

The End. ~