37

Jungkook stayed with me the entire time I was recovering, I was in better shape and today was the day for my extended families visit.

My parents said that they knew me when I was little and when my Eomma was pregnant with Sejun. I felt bad having no memory of them but I was happy to meet members of my family.

Sejun yawned in the car on the way to the airport. They were arriving very early in the morning so we had to wait for them to arrive.

"Are we there yet?" Sejun spoke while scratching his head. He placed his head on my shoulder while staring at the window beside me.

"Almost, be patient Junny." My Eomma chuckled, he nodded his head while beginning to fall back asleep.

Sejun and I fell asleep until we arrived.

We heard our parents wake us up while we were already at the parking lot. Sejun and I walked together side by side behind my parents while they lead us inside.

We walked to the baggage claim and talked as we waited. Sejun was still completely tired as it was really early in the morning. I had to be energized since I was the eldest, I wanted to make a good impression.

Once we saw a group of people come in, a man in my parents age quickly ran in to hug my Eomma's arms.

"UNNIE!" The lady said with a big smile. There was a small group of kids along with I'm guessing her husband walking behind her.

"You're all here!" My Appa cheered, they all talked while Sejun and I just stayed back.

"Areum? Is that you?" The lady stared at me. I nodded with a bow.

"Nice to meet you."

"Ah, so polite!" She smiled as Sejun bowed as well.

"SEJUN! You just recovered from your illness, yes?" She smiled at him while kneeling down to his small height.

"Yes." He gave her a smile back. She pulled him into a hug while saying congratulations.

A little girl and three boys stayed behind their parents in nervousness, they were all so adorable. I could tell two of the boys were twins.

"These are our kids, the oldest are twins: Jisung and Jihun. My second oldest son: Jinsoo and our maknae Jina." Their Appa smiled lightly pushing them forward. They all bowed in unison, the oldest twins were Sejun's age while Jinsoo and Jina looked four and three years old.

"Hi guys, you can call me your Noona and Unnie." I kneeled down, Jina hid behind her Appa while pouting slightly. Jinsoo waved happily as the twins did the same.

"Jisung, Jihun do you want to play with some of my toys when we get to my house?" Sejun smiled both of them nodded without hesitation.

"YEAH!"

They got along so quickly. Jina was really shy toward me and with my family as well. Jinsoo was very open and so were his brothers.

"We should head back to the house. We have plenty of space for you to stay." My Appa said with a big grin.

Jinsoo let his arms out for me to carry him. I picked him up while he giggled with joy.

"We'll show you the best places here, Ara you're okay with the kids back at home?" My Eomma tilted her head, I nodded in response.

My parents dropped us off to my house as the twins and Sejun quickly ran to his room.

Jina lightly held my hand as I was carrying Jinsoo. I lead them to the living room as I could hear the twins and Sejun already enjoying themselves.

While I put Jinsoo and Jina on the couch I heard my phone ringing from my Eomma.

"Ara, I forgot to tell you. Jungkook is coming over in case you need help. Have fun!" She quickly said. Before I could respond she hung up the phone.

"Okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I put my phone by the coffee table. "Well we have another guest coming." I smiled at the two children.

"Who?" Jinsoo tilted his head, he was so adorable. I chuckled at his expression.

"You'll see, you'll like him."

Jinsoo nodded and I turned on a kids show while waiting for Jungkook to arrive. Luckily my Eomma called him, I knew I couldn't handle this by myself.

I heard loud cries coming from Jina. I turned my head as she was stinking like a dirty diaper.

"NOONA! JISUNG AND JIHUN ARE FIGHTING!" Sejun yelled from upstairs. Jinsoo was asking for food.

I felt myself being overwhelmed from all the needs of these kids. I really needed Jungkook here.

"HOLD ON! I'M GOING TO CHANGE JINA'S DIAPER!" I yelled back before searching for the bags that my extended family left from them and the kids.

I could hear loud arguments coming from upstairs from the twins along with Jinsoo nagging me for food.

"I'm never going to be able to do this. Where the hell is Jungkook when I need him?" I muttered under my breath searching for the pack of diapers. It's just been the first minutes and I'm already suffering, what was I thinking?