32

I had to leave, and Jungkook was still asleep. My parents were coming early. I pulled his arm away from me while filling my space with the closest pillow I could find.

Before I went to the door, I heard Jungkook's soft raspy voice.

"You're leaving already?" I turned to him, he was rubbing his eyes and his mouth was curled down to a frown.

I nodded and he let out a breath. I went back to him then gave him a tight hug. "I'll see you soon, don't worry." I kissed his lips gently.

"Okay, I would tell you to text me or contact me but I guess I don't have a phone to do that." I chuckled at his complaints.

I waved him goodbye while I grabbed my things, I knew my parents would be here at any moment now.

I saw Jungkook's Appa walk upstairs, he was shocked to see me awake at this time.

"I was to wake you up, your parents are here." He smiled, I thanked him before quietly walking down the stairs. I tried my best to keep quiet since I knew Mrs. Jeon was still asleep.

I walked to the front door to see them standing there with a big smile. I quickly held them both into tight hugs.

"How's our daughter?" My Appa chuckled, I gave him a big thumbs up.

"Thank you for taking care of her, she was behaved right?" My Eomma tilted her head up to Mr. Jeon, he nodded with no hesitation.

"She's very obedient. You raised your daughter well." He complimented me, I thanked him once more before my parents helped me with my things.

We said our goodbyes once more before going off into my parents car. We put my stuff in the trunk while I sat alone in the back.

My parents and I caught up with everything while driving home. It was amazing to have them back, I missed them so much.

"Our extended family are coming over as well from America, we're showing them a tour around here." My Eomma smiled as we were almost home. "They're staying over for Christmas. Is it alright if you take care of your Aunt's and Uncle's kids while they stay?"

I had no memory of extended family in America. But I did love kids, I didn't expect my upcoming Christmas to be like this.

"When are they coming?" I tilted my head, my Appa answered my question.

"When December starts. You sure you could handle the responsibility?"

I didn't even know how many kids were coming, but I agreed anyway. It can't be that much. Once we arrived home, we dropped off my stuff and went to get Sejun.

Since my parents were here we could have Sejun home. I knew he was excited because he even makes countdowns as to when our parents come home.

Once we arrived, Sejun was on his tablet watching some movies. My parents and I decided to play a little prank.

"Hi Sejun!" I waved happily, he took his eyes away from his tablet with a smile looking at me.

"Hi Noona, are Eomma and Appa here yet?" He tilted his head, hopefully my acting isn't that bad.

"Sejun, they're not coming today.. We have to wait another two weeks." I sighed, sitting down beside him.

"W-What? But I was so excited... Mrs. Jeon said that she has an early Christmas present for us! I don't want them to miss it!" He whined looking down.

"Too bad they will be here to see it." I stared at him with a grin, he furrowed his eyebrows as my parents walked in with big smiles.

"YOUR NOONA GOT YOU GOOD DIDN'T SHE?" My Appa laughed while clapping his hands. We all laughed too and so did Sejun.

"YAH! Noona you're a real jokester hm?" Sejun punched my arm playfully. I nodded with a big laugh.

My parents hugged him happily, "Yes, Mrs. Jeon does have a Christmas present for us. We should wait for her though." My Eomma chuckled.

We all talked while waiting for Mrs. Jeon to enter with a Christmas present. We saw the door open to see Mrs. Jeon along with a lot of the staff and doctors that helped Sejun.

She held a wrapped box with a huge bow on top. "Sejun, do you want to open the gift?" Mrs. Jeon grinned, Sejun happily said yes. She gave him the huge box. Inside the huge box was a letter printed by the hospital.

My family and I were so confused as to what was printed inside. "I'll read it, Sejun." I smiled, he nodded and passed it to me.

"Read it out loud." A staff member spoke with a big smile. I nodded and obeyed their orders.

"Koh Family, a member from your family: Koh Sejun is officially cancer free-" As I read those words out loud I felt tears coming to my eyes while everybody cheered. My parents screamed in joy while Sejun did the same.

"We are happy to announce that he can be free from the hospital, we thank Sejun for the happiness he brought here. We want the Koh family has a good road ahead, stay healthy. Spend as much time as you can with your family and friends this holiday." I continued to read, I put the letter by the bedside table then joined my family into a family hug.

"Come! Join in the hug, you're family too!" Sejun cheered, the staff all crowded in a hug.

This was unbelievable, I really was surprised. My brother went through so much just to get to this point. It was worth it, Sejun really did manage to fight his biggest enemy.

As we let go from the hug, Jungkook's family along with Jungkook was holding a huge chocolate cake saying 'congratulations' in icing.

"Did you know about this?" I stared at him with a laugh, he nodded while laughing as well.

"How else was I supposed to surprise you?" He shook his head, We both cheered while Sejun cut the first slice.

"CAKE FOR EVERYBODY!" Sejun squealed. He ate the first piece and fed some cake to my parents. He put his fork out and fed me as well.

"Do you think we have enough for the patients too?" Sejun tilted his head as the cake was already almost finished. I smiled at how kind Sejun is. After all he's been through he always thinks about others first.

"I'll give some to Yuna." Sejun smiled, he got up from his bed and I followed him to Yuna's room.

Yuna was in her room playing with some of her toys. Yuna stared at Sejun and I with a smile.

"Yuna! I'm out of the hospital! I'm cancer free!" Sejun squealed happily, he gave Yuna a piece of cake.

"Sejun! I'm so happy for you!" Yuna gave him a hug before eating the cake. Sejun thanked him while they began to talk.

"I have to go pack my things, I'll be back soon though!" Sejun waved before leaving.

"Unnie! Wait!" I heard Yuna say before I went out the door. I walked to her bed and sat beside her.

"Yes, Yuna?" I gave her a warm smile.

"Please make Sejun happy, I'm proud he won this fight but I don't think I am." She whispered, I grew extremely worried for her.

"If I die, please tell Sejun that he's the reason why I kept fighting. I just want to be careful in case of anything." She sighed, I pulled her into a hug. She didn't deserve this, nobody deserves to think of death coming like this.

"Yuna, I'm going to go here as much as I can for you with Sejun. I'm going to help you. You can do this too." I mumbled as she hugged me back. "You're like my little sister, I love you so much I can't loose you."

She smiled at my words, "I love you too, Unnie." She tightened our hug. I continued to comfort her before Sejun came back.

"I'll come every single day to visit you, I promise!" Sejun hugged her tightly.

She smiled and thanked him for his promise. Sejun and I left to go home, I hugged Yuna again before leaving.

"Continue fighting, it will be worth it in the end. I promise." I whispered, she nodded and gave me a thumbs up before I was about to leave.. I made sure she was smiling when I walked out her room.