60

Even more time passed, I was able to tell the gender by now. My parents still think that I haven't told Jungkook and he doesn't know about it.

I put his number on do not disturb so it would block his texts and calls. My life was occupied on my child, my family already had a room for it set up. It was small but I loved it.

Hoseok's sister lead us to the room again, she was so polite to us. She placed the jelly on my stomach once again and we waited a while for a picture to form on the screen.

"Look, your child is right there." She smiled as she pointed, it's head was already forming.

"What's the gender?" My Appa chuckled as we all stared at the screen.

"A baby girl, you're having a daughter." She clapped. My Eomma squealed in joy.

"That's wonderful!" My Eomma cheered. "Another beautiful girl in our family." She chuckled while Eunmi wiped the jelly off.

"Your daughter's child is very healthy. You have nothing to worry about at this moment." She smiled as I stood up, we all thanked her and Sejun was waiting by the waiting room for us.

We couldn't have too many people in the room so Sejun couldn't come in. He instantly stood up.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" He squealed with joy.

"A girl!" I clapped, Sejun began to jump up and down in joy.

"I'll make sure to protect her!" He folded his arms with a proud smile. I chuckled and gave him a hug before we left.

I went back home, once I arrived I saw many texts and missed calls from Jungkook. I didn't bother to call him back, but I wanted to see what he was texting me.

Jungkook: Baby, I'm sorry... Please answer.
Jungkook: I'm going to fly there just to see you, I'm serious.
Jungkook: Are you really ignoring me like this? Ara I want to see our child.
Jungkook: Baby, I keep calling you can you just answer for a couple minutes? I want to talk to you.
Jungkook: I miss you, please answer.

I rolled my eyes and left him on read, but he sent more messages as I read them. I knew that he knew that I was reading them.

Jungkook: Baby, just a couple minutes. I know you're mad but I didn't mean it when I said I'll forget about you.
Jungkook: I love you... please.

It was hard not to call him, I missed him too. But I knew it was best not to talk to him. I didn't want him to be so negative around my child. My world revolved around her and only her.

I checked my phone once more to see another text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: I'm buying a plane ticket right now, you're talking to me whether you like it or not.

I scoffed, he's ridiculous if he thinks that I would fall for that. I'm not gullible for him to say that and I believe it.

My phone rang to get a call from Taehyung, I answered it after a few rings.

"Hey Tae." I let out a breath while speaking.

"Hey Ara, Jungkook asked the guys and I to come pick him up tonight. He's coming here for some reason. Do you want to come?" My eyes widened. He actually is flying over here.

"N-No, I can't. I'm busy." I lied.

"Aw, okay. Well we haven't seen you in a while either. Hoseok's been acting real weird lately you should see it. Anyway, I'll see you around!" He spoke happily, at least Hoseok didn't tell the guys. Only Jungkook.

I said my goodbyes before ending the call, I didn't want him coming here. Maybe I should just hide a bit for him not to find me. Obviously there was no where to hide.

Time was already passing by so quickly, I didn't want it to. I stood up from my desk and lifted up my stomach, the baby belly was noticeable for sure if I wore tight shirts. I changed into a loose shirt and a pair of shorts.

I should just get some rest, the guys might occupy his time anyway. I fell asleep hoping that he really didn't come here.