40

The day passed, I had to go to school. My family along with my aunt, uncle and cousins went around my town.

I was confused as to why Jungkook wasn't here, it wasn't like him to skip a day without telling me or any of our friends. They were also clueless as to why he was gone.

We all tried to call and text him while he never replied. I grew worried, all of my friends and I were.

I also called Jungkook's parents but they were clueless as well. Where could he have gone? I was paranoid. Something must have happened to him.

"We can't tell the police if it hasn't been 24 hours." Taehyung sighed, taking his phone away from his ear.

"That's stupid, he could have been dead by now." Yoongi spoke in slight anger. I was afraid of that. All of us were.

The end of the day came and the guys went to search for him as did I. My phone buzzed, my heart sped up seeing Jungkook calling me.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? You're scaring everybody. Where are you?" I worriedly spoke, the guys gathered around me hearing my words.

"Go to my house. Go alone." Jungkook's words were low and fearful. My eyebrows furrowed. I had no choice but to agree. "Don't tell anybody. Ara please."

His weak voice made my chest hurt. I agreed once more before hanging up.

"I-I have to go." I rushed away from the guys. I ran as fast as I could to Jungkook's house. It was a long run but I still made it.

A black van was parked by his house, on the way to his doorstep I felt a tight grip around my body as a hand covered my mouth.

I tried to fight back but I was too weak, I was being carried into a black van as a blindfold covered my eyes and mouth. I tried to scream for help but nothing worked.

I was in fear, I heard muffled voices before falling into a deep slumber.

*:・゚✧

I woke up in a dark and cold area. The walls were stone as I could only see a dim light.

"She's awake." A deep voice echoed through the empty room. My heart began to pace while I saw Minji. I tried to push myself away from the wall but my legs and arms were handcuffed with heavy metal attached to the ground.

"Let me go." I tried to let go of the painful grip of the heavy metal. My attempts to leave just made the pain increase.

Behind her was Jungkook, he was tied to a chair as he was unconscious. Was this real? I couldn't believe this.

"JUNGKOOK!" I called out his name while tears began to sprout. I was worried about him, he was awaken by my screams as he looked at Minji in fear.

"You stole my boyfriend, Koh Areum. You're going to pay." She spat at me, her words were cold and harsh.

"YOU LEFT HIM!" I screamed back, as I tried to get closer I was pushed by one of two of the tall muscular men beside me.

"Don't you dare speak back to me." She held a whip in her hand. I winced in pain as a stinging sensation struck my legs.

"ARA!" Jungkook yelled in fear.

"Your consequence is seeing your precious girlfriend being beaten to a pulp, Jeon Jungkook." She smirked, my breathing grew heavy as fear ran through me. "We'll make a deal. Romeo and Juliet." She laughed.

"What is it." I clenched my jaw, she began to walk around us while the clicks of her shoes echoed throughout the room.

"I'll let Jungkook go unharmed, if he breaks up with you." She chuckled, I gulped a lump in my throat.

"You'll let Ara go too, right?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. She simply shook her head.

"Jungkook, just save yourself. I'm hurting her either way." She laughed as the stinging continued but it was on my arms. I screamed in pain, I didn't know if I could take this.

"The deal is off." He shook his head.

"No, Jungkook. Please, just go. I can take this." My tone was low and weak. I stared at him as he looked at me in fear.

"Ara, no I can't leave without you. You're getting hurt." His voice was raspy as tears began to spring into his eyes.

Minji turned around and hit Jungkook with the whip by his legs, he yelped in pain. It hurt me more to see him being hurt.

"JUNGKOOK, GO NOW!" I shouted, I didn't want him getting hurt. He continued to disagree with me. "I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU! LEAVE!" Tears left my eyes as I said that, That was the worst pain out of all of this.

"Jungkookie, stop being so stubborn. Listen to her." Minji smiled at him, he stared down and avoided to look at her.

Minji whipped me again and I screamed in pain as it was even harder then before. The two men held Jungkook while carrying him out the dark room.

He pleaded to stay but they didn't listen, one of the men slammed the door behind him causing me to flinch.

"At least you're a good listener, Koh Ara." Minji circled around me. I felt the hard leather hit me again at the side of my body. I was too weak to scream.

She let go of the whip, I stared at her as she looked at me with a smirk.

"I can claim what's mine. You never interfere with me and Jungkook. You're too weak to even fight for him, do you even love him?"

I nodded in response. She punched my cheek causing blood to rush out my mouth.

"Wrong answer, Koh Ara." She laughed. I coughed up blood, I was completely weak. I wanted to fight for him but I was too weak.

I was afraid of what she would continue to do to hurt me, but the knowledge of Jungkook's safety gave me a sense of comfort. I felt her constantly hit me and pull my hair as I couldn't fight back. I suddenly saw my eyesight fade while I completely passed out.