26

Our night continued, Jungkook and I were much closer then before. It was hard to let him be alone after what he told me, I wanted to be there whenever he needed it. I promised that to him, I intend to keep it.

We said our goodnights and drifted off to sleep. The next day came to a beginning, I heard loud coughs and sneezes coming from Jungkook's room. I grew worried and left my bed to the doorframe of my room.

"Aigo, Jungkook. You were out in the cold for too long, what were you thinking?" I heard his Eomma's words from his slightly opened door.

"I was just talking to Ara, Eomma is she sick too?" Jungkook asked, his sick voice was the cutest thing in the world.

"I'll check. Drink your medicine while I check up on her." She sighed, I quickly jumped to my bed and pretended to sleep as she came.

"Ara? Are you alright? Do you seem sick?" She asked with a gentle tone, I turned to her and shook my head.

"No, Eomma I don't." She smiled as I called her Eomma.

"Aw, it's nice to have a girl call me Eomma. I've always wanted a daughter." She chuckled, "Jungkook is sick, do you want me to drive you to school?"

"No, I'll stay here to take care of him. It's alright." I pulled the sheets off me as she nodded.

"Are you sure? Jungkook is really fussy and needy when he's sick. I don't want to put you through that." She laughed, I laughed as well.

"It's alright, I'm fine with it." I shrugged.

"I'll call the school, I'm going to the hospital for work right after. Call me if you need anything." She gave me a quick hug before leaving, I thanked her before walking into Jungkook's room.

He was staring up at the ceiling, constantly coughing as his nose was bright red and he was much more pale then usual.

"Aigoo, Jungkookie is sick." I shook my head walking closer to him.

"No, don't come close. I'm a sickly bomb. I'll explode." He said dramatically while placing his hand on his forehead, I laughed while sitting on the bed.

He sneezed and I quickly pushed myself away. "KOOKIE!" I groaned, he just laughed.

"I wasn't kidding, I warned you."

I gave him a tissue box while he blew his nose. "Why aren't you sick after yesterday? We were outside for quite some time you know."

"Because I know how to bundle up, it's getting colder and you didn't bring a jacket." I sighed. "Are you hungry?"

"No." He sniffed, he turned away from me.

"Kookie, you have to eat something. I'm going to make you some soup." I said, as I left I felt him grip to my arm.

"No, I want you to stay." He pouted, I shook my head.

"You have to eat."
"No. I need hugs."
"Eat."
"Hugs."
"Eat."
"Hugs."
"Eat."
"Hugs."

Jungkook's Eomma wasn't kidding when he said he was fussy. I gave in and laid down on the bed with him. He smiled and put my arms around him.

"Sing me a lullaby~" He said in a cute tone, I groaned. No songs came to my head. Suddenly I remember the song the song that Jin told me about. I chuckled at the thought of it.

"Take it off now girl, just take it off." I sang in a soft tone, Jungkook turned to me and laughed.
I felt his forehead and he was burning up.

"Kookie, you're actually so hot." My eyes widened, a smirk fell onto his face after what I said.

"Thanks, but I already know." He winked.

"Shut up, I'm getting you soup." I rolled my eyes playfully, just in time as I said that his stomach was grumbling. He nodded and rested on his bed while I went to the kitchen to make it.

It didn't take long, I went to his room with a hot bowl of soup as he was beginning to drift to sleep.

"Come on, you have to eat first." I gently shook his shoulder. He nodded and pushed himself up as he began to feed himself. I waited for him to finish eating.

"Thanks Ara." He smiled while putting the empty bowl by his bedside table, it amazed me at how fast he could eat.

"You're a fast eater." I chuckled while sitting down at the bed beside him.

"Well Jin can eat a whole steak in one bite." He shrugged. Jungkook and his friends were completely insane.

We continued to talk as he continuously coughed and sneezed. I gave him numerous refills of water as well, my legs hurt from constantly walking up and down the stairs just for his hospitality.

"I'm going to take a nap." He coughed while laying down, I had some time of peace. I nodded while tucking him in. "Can you sing me a lullaby?" He asked with his round eyes glimmering at me.

I cleared my throat before singing, "I'm gonna get you in trouble~" He began to laugh at my song choices.

"Jimin showed you that, huh?" He laughed. I nodded, these boys make some really weird songs. "I'm going to sleep now."

I nodded and placed a soft kiss on his forehead before letting him sleep, I waited by his doorframe as he began to drift to sleep. I smiled at the sight of him being at peace. It's what he deserves after what he's gone through.