31

I saw Jungkook turn on his phone as we were on the couch together. His eyes widened to zsee a bunch of missed calls and texts from his Eomma and Appa.

He cursed under his breath and put his Eomma on the phone. I stared while he worriedly waited for her to respond.

"Eomma?" He said lowly, she screamed so loud I could hear her from a mile away. I quickly pushed myself back while he continued to hear her shouts of anger.

"YOU'RE GROUNDED, JEON JUNGKOOK! COME BACK HOME THIS INSTANT. BRING ARA AS WELL, YOU PUT HER IN DANGER BY NOT BEING WITH HER!" I could hear her scream.

Jungkook just listened with a pout on his face, He finally responded with a small voice and ended the call. He lead me out the door before I locked it.

We walked to his house since he didn't bring his car. He didn't speak at all, I could tell he was scared. Who wouldn't be?

It was my fault he was getting grounded. If I wasn't so stubborn he wouldn't have his parents yell at him and scold him so much.

We finally arrived to his house, he opened the door to see his Eomma.

"Jeon Jungkook, you know your consequences." She scolded, he nodded slowly and took off his shoes.

"Ara, your parents are coming tomorrow. You should pack your things. Please come again if you need anything." She gave me a smile, I thanked her and Jungkook and I parted our ways to our bedrooms.

I began to pack my things into my bags and cleaned the room up as well. I would miss staying here, Jungkook's house was so spacious and beautiful.

It took long since I had so many things I got. I was curious as to what Jungkook was doing, usually he would he gaming but the house was very quiet.

Once I was almost finished, I knocked on his door and there was no response. I entered to see Jungkook laying on his bed just staring at the ceiling. When I entered he turned to me and began to speak.

"Ara, there's nothing to do. My parents took away my phone, my gaming computer, my laptop, my tablet, my art supplies, I only have my books." He complained with a pout. "And they're just my textbooks."

"I'm sorry, if I just listened to you none of this would have happened." I sighed, looking down while I leaned by his door frame.

"No, it's not your fault. I was stupid enough for her to talk to me anyway. At least she's gone for good." He shrugged, another reason as to why I love Jungkook. He never failed for a bright side in the most difficult situations. "I'm like this for two weeks. I can't even go out."

I walked toward him and sat down by the bed. He laid his head on my shoulder, silence took over the atmosphere as it was just him and I.

"Well your parents work late so maybe you could sneak out." I smiled, he shook his head.

"They've got the security guards again. They do this whenever I get grounded, my parents are really strict with me when I break their rules." I was shocked, they really hired security guards for Jungkook.

"Wow." My eyes widened, he frowned and wrapped an arm across my shoulders. I kissed his temple while he began to fall asleep.

"Just stay here, please." He mutters lowly. Before I could respond he was already drifted to sleep. I put the sheets over us while I stared out his window.

"I'll always be here." I whispered, I stared down at him. He was adorable when he was sleeping, his rounded eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted. I could hear his soft breaths along with his body slightly shifting.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep as well, I hoped not to fight like that with Jungkook ever again. I never knew some of the consequences of being in a relationship.

I'd still go through hell just to make him smile.