39

All of the kids were comfortable with Jungkook and I after sometime of being with them. They were all eating lunch while Jungkook and I did the same.

I fed Jinsoo while Jungkook fed Jina, I could tell that Jina was his favourite since he spent so much of his attention toward her.

Once they all finished, I neatly put all the dishes in the sink. Sejun and the twins walked upstairs to his room to play again while Jina and Jinsoo stayed with Jungkook and I in the living room.

Jina cuddled by Jungkook as they watched. Jinsoo crawled to my lap as well. I had the thought of my future in the back of my head. I couldn't get it out, ever since I was informed of not being able to have biological children it crushed me mentally.

I sighed and continued to watch TV. It grew dark and I knew the adults would be back soon.

Jungkook carried Jina in his hands while beginning to make her smile. He continued playing with her as she giggled endlessly.

I played with Jinsoo as well, Jungkook was so happy to make Jina so happy. Jinsoo grew tired and began to rest beside me, while Jinsoo was falling asleep Jina wanted to sleep again as well.

He laid her down beside her brother while sitting beside me. Jungkook stared at me in worry.

"Baby, what's wrong? You're crying." He sat down on the floor in front of me as his voice was a whisper.

I didn't know that I was even crying, I quickly wiped my tears. Although I did know why.

"Sorry, just allergies." I lied while shaking my head, he shook his head. He lead me to the kitchen for us to talk privately.

"Tell me." He frowned. He held both my hands as I stared down.

"It doesn't matter, it's alright." I bit my cheek, he lifted my head for our eyes to meet.

"Tell me." He repeated. I knew he would keep nagging me about it. I had no choice.

"J-Just seeing my cousins, knowing that anybody could have a future like having kids." I  felt tears beginning to leave my eyes. "I-I can't have that." I whispered.

He looked confused by what I said. It hurt me mentally and physically just to say that. I didn't know if he understood.

"I can't have biological children." I croaked his face grew to an expression I couldn't understand. I didn't know what he was feeling. Pity? Disgust? Embarrassment?

"I know. You have a girlfriend that you know you don't want to have a future with. I understand if I embarrass you." I mumbled. I regretted telling him, I thought he would look at me differently. That's why people date, they dream a future with them. What's the point if they can't give you the future you want?

He gave me a tighter grip of my hands. "You don't understand how much I dream to have a future with you. I don't care if you can't have biological children. I love you unconditionally, there's nothing in this universe that can give me a reason to hate you." His words made me feel even more love for him. I didn't expect this response from him, I didn't expect anybody's response like that. "If your future husband understand that. I'm willing to drop anything to marry you." His words were so meaningful to me.

His name was the only thing to slip out my mouth, he pulled me into his arms as I cried onto his chest.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I whispered, he chuckled at me words. He kissed my head while pulling away from me.

"You've been through a lot these past years, I want to give you the happiness you missed out on." He smiled as he stared into my eyes. Our moment was crushed by Jina's crying.

Jungkook and I quickly ran to her seeing her calm down by seeing our presence. Jina's loud cries woke up Jinsoo as he began to cry.

Jinsoo let his arms out for Jungkook to carry him as Jungkook did so. Jinsoo's sobs grew low as he began to calm down.

Jina let out her small arms for me to carry her as I picked her up. "Don't be sad." I kissed her forehead.

The door opened to reveal my cousins and I's parents. A whiff of relief fell onto my shoulders just by seeing them.

"Ah! This is Areum's boyfriend you've been talking about!" I felt my cheeks heat up hearing my Aunt's words.

"Yes, he's a cutie isn't he?" My Eomma chuckled, Jungkook thanked her for her compliment.

"Are they old enough to marry yet?" My uncle tilted his head in confusion. I began to choke on my own spit. Jungkook grew red.

"Honey! You're embarrassing the couple!" My Aunt hit his arm while he chuckled shaking his head.

"I better get going now." Jungkook nervously laughed, I nodded saying it was a good idea. He put down Jinsoo on the couch.

"Bye Jinsoo, Bye Jina." Jungkook smiled looking at the small kids.

They waved as the twins and my little brother rushed downstairs. "EOMMA! APPA!" The twins yelled as they both hugged them tightly.

"Jungkook Hyung, you're leaving already?" Sejun frowned. The twins began to frown as well.

"STAY LONGER! WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY! NOONA'S BEEN HOGGING YOUR ATTENTION!" Jisung whined. Jungkook laughed while the twins stared up at him along with Sejun.

"Yeah Jungkook, you can stay as long as you want. I can tell your parents. Do you want to stay overnight?" My Appa offered with a smile.

"No, no. That's alright." Jungkook politely denied the offer.

"WE CAN HAVE A BOYS FORT! PLEASE HYUNG!" Jihun pleaded while getting on his knees as he held both of Jungkook's hands. I loved how much they liked his presence.

"The more the merrier, right? You can borrow my clothes." My Appa chuckled.

I was surprised at how much they trusted Jungkook, he finally gave in and agreed.

"Noona, Jungkook Hyung will sleep with us tonight." Sejun smiled. I nodded in response.

Jina and Jinsoo began to grow tired. Jina laid her head by my chest while slowly beginning to fall asleep.

"I'm going to put these two to sleep. You boys can play with your Hyung but don't be too loud. I'll set up your parents bed after alright?" I looked at the boys while they nodded.

"You need hel-" Jungkook was cut off after the boys began to drag him upstairs. He looked at me in fear while I laughed.

"Thank you, Areum. So kind." My Aunt chuckled.

"You can relax, I'll set up where you sleep." I bowed, they agreed while going to the kitchen in light chatter.

I held Jinsoo's hand while holding Jina in my other arm. I lead them to my room while Jinsoo crawled up into my bed. I changed them both into their onesies as they both were tired.

A soft knock echoed my room to see Jungkook, he was already changed into a pair of old pajamas my Appa had.

"I just wanted to say good night when I could get the chance." He smiled at me, I smiled back as we pulled each other into a hug.

"I love you, sweet dreams." He pecked my lips.

"I love you more, keep the boys quiet alright?" I raised my eyebrow as he nodded in response.

"I'll try." He kissed my lips again before leaving. Once he closed the door behind him I went back to the small kids as they were already in a deep slumber.

I quietly left the room to set up out guest room. Once I finished it was already late so I went to sleep in my room as well.

On the way to my room, I peaked to see the boys curled up into different areas of Sejun's room while they were all asleep. I smiled before closing the door.

I went to sleep as well, the comforting words of Jungkook fell onto my mind. I laid in my bed hearing soft snores of my small cousins.

I was afraid for the future of our relationship, I didn't want it to end. I couldn't imagine us to drift away, it was too painful to think about.

I didn't want to ever lose him. He's too precious to me.