27

After these couple of days of being with Jungkook, I couldn't help but think of the future of us. I know we've been together for a small amount of time but I really couldn't stop myself from wondering.

Will we end up breaking up? Will we go further into our relationship? Will our promises be broken? Will our feelings for each other stay the same?

Questions and questions were constantly being thrown from every direction, I couldn't stop it. I knew it would be weird to ask Jungkook, I would seem too attached.

My parents were coming back in a couple days, meaning that I would have to go back home. I didn't mind though, I missed my room and my house in general along with my parents.

I stared out the window, it was a weekend night and it was pretty late. I sat by the window bench while staring at the stars.

I really didn't see myself come this far, I made friends, I have a boyfriend, I've changed. It's all because of Jungkook. I didn't know how else to thank him. I suddenly saw snowflakes, the thought of winter brought me happiness.

I quickly rushed to Jungkook's room, he was asleep but I ruined it by rushing beside him and shaking his body.

"Wake up!" I whispered, he groaned as he fluttered his eyes open.

"Areum, go back to sleep please." He sighed while wrapping his arms around me pulling me down to the bed with him.

"Kookie, please! Look it's snowing!" I pointed at his window in excitement while putting my face near his. He just tightened his grip on me.

"Okay, I love you too." He kissed my cheek while continuing to sleep. I groaned while pushing his arms away from me. His window was bigger so I could see even more snow.

The snow began to carpet the grass slowly as I could already feel the cold through the glass of the window. Winter was coming.

"It's so beautiful." I awed, memories of my family and I playing in the snow traced my mind. Winter is when my parents could stay home the longest because of the holidays.

I turned to see Jungkook still asleep, I didn't bring any of my winter things here. I left them all at home.

It wouldn't be bad to check out the weather just for a little bit, would it? I tiptoed to Jungkook's closet in the search for a winter jacket.

"Kookie, you wouldn't mind if I looked in your closet. Right?" I raised my eyebrow, he just groaned and turned the other way. "I'll take that as a yes."

His walk in closet smelled like him, I smiled while continuing to look through his clothes.
This boy had more white t shirts then any other clothing item. I shook my head and chuckled, he also had lots of timberlands as well.

My eyes finally caught on to a winter jacket. I quickly took it out of the hanger and put it on. I closed the closet door and tiptoed to his door.

I tripped on a sweater on his floor causing me to land on the floor face first. I groaned in pain while Jungkook quickly turned on his lamp.

I turned to him and he was holding a baseball bat in defence. He stared at me then sighed in relief.

"I'm just going to go back into my room. I came here to visit." I lied as I nervously laughed.

"Why are you wearing a winter jacket?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because you're the best boyfriend ever and I love you so much that you let me borrow your clothes?" I reasoned nervously picking myself up as I spoke.

"You don't need to, I'm here. Just sleep in my bed with me." He made space, I knew he wouldn't let me go out since it was getting cold.

I gave him a crooked smile while taking off his jacket then going into his sheets with him. He kissed my head before turning off his lamp.

"Good night." He softly spoke. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said before staring out his window while he went back into his deep slumber.

I waited quite some time before leaving his arms. I replaced my body with a pillow before he could notice.

"Snow, here I come." I squealed quietly before grabbing the jacket. I rushed out of his room in small footsteps and closed his door as quietly as I could. I put on his jacket before leaving.

I ran to the front door after putting on some shoes then closed the door quietly before making contact with the refreshing cool breeze. I ran to the snow and smiled happily.

I made drawings with my finger in the grass from the snow. The breeze was cooling down and I already saw the sun beginning to rise. I never got any sleep.

"Whatever, sleep is for the weak anyway." I giggled to myself while continuing to play. I quickly realized that Jungkook's parents leave for work early in the morning.

I had no choice but to run back. I wiped off the snow from my shoes then rushed to my room.
I shoved Jungkook's jacket in my closet before hopping into my bed.

I looked around for my phone, I must have left it in Jungkook's room. I did want to see him so it wouldn't be bad to visit.

I walked back into his room, I saw my phone by his bedside table and he was hugging the pillow I set down for him. I pulled the pillow and put myself in it's place. I kissed Jungkook's cheek before making myself comfortable.

I really couldn't wait until I could see Sejun to invite him outside to the snow. I felt Jungkook's arms tighten around me while he placed his head by my hair. I chuckled before falling asleep with him.