62

My breathing was hitched as I saw blood dripping between my legs, A scream fell upon my lips knowing as what was happening to me.

I was having a miscarriage.

I looked around seeing nobody was around, tears were streaming as the baby I wanted to have was leaving me.

I saw the back of a figure, it seemed familiar. Jungkook. I screamed his name, he finally took a glance at me but walked away as soon as our eyes met.

"JUNGKOOK!" I screamed. "DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!" My tears were becoming a river. This constant pain in my chest was sending shivers down my spine. "STAY WITH ME!"

His footsteps echoed through the lightly dimmed room, it suddenly hit me. The place were Minji kidnapped me. The horrible place this was.

My arms were being held back as I constantly screamed for help, nothing was happening. The pain continued as a sharp pain stung my back.

The memory of my abuse from Minji was running through my mind again. I didn't have anybody around to give me comfort. Her cold presence gave me weakness, I couldn't handle it. A smirk was climbing on her face as she tilted her head in satisfaction of my sorrow.

I stared down, seeing a small puddle of blood knowing that my daughter passed. Is this reality?

I was suddenly being shaken, hearing Jungkook's faint worried voice calling out to me. I suddenly pushed myself out looking around as I noticed I was in my room.

I was letting out breaths that were uneven and heavy. I felt Jungkook's arm wrap around my shoulder while he gave me a look of fear.

I stared down, seeing no blood at all. A wave of relief walked around me when I sighed having my breathing slowly become steady.

His words were small and whispered, I was too overwhelmed with fear to understand. I felt Jungkook cup my cheeks, turning my head toward him.

"I-I'm scared." I managed to say, I never had nightmares like this before. Certainly I know I wouldn't get used to them either.

Of course horrific thoughts of Minji crossed my mind once an awhile, but I never thought of them so strongly. Was this a sign? What would happen to me?

I knew Minji wasn't in there for a lifetime, I was clueless as to how long she would stay in there for.

Jungkook's words began to clear, his voice soothed me calmly while I hugged him tightly. A soft kiss was placed on the top of my head.

"I'm here, baby." He said, not stopping to rub my back. "I'm not leaving you." He pulled away.

I finally began to cool myself down, I thanked him for his support. I knew I couldn't go back to sleep now.

I stared out my window, seeing a strange black figure by the trees in front of my house. It seemed so familiar but it didn't. I saw it walk away, I noticed a scar on the cheek of their face as they left.

I let out a breath, looking back at Jungkook. His soft expression made my lips curl into a smile.

"You're okay? What happened?" He furrowed his eyebrows softly, I shook my head. It didn't mean anything, it was just a dream.

A dream. Just a dream. Meaningless. Irrelevant.

"It's nothing." My tone was low, he pulled me into a hug once more. I was circled in his presence, I missed the way he held me. It never failed to make me get the comfort and love.

"You want to go back to sleep?" I glanced at my window, it was broad daylight. Any spot of being sleepy was gone due to my dream, I hoped the horrible memory of it would fade.

"No." He gave me a comforting smile and I returned a one as well.

"Jungkook, can I ask you something?" I turned to look at him, he slowly nodded his head being slightly hesitant.

"If I were to have a miscarriage, would you leave me?" His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me in worry.

"Of course not, baby I would stick by you if you wouldn't even be able to have any. I'm not using you just to make children." He paused before continuing his words. "I want to be with you through everything you know, even though anything bad happens I want to grow old with you. I want to have a life with you, I want to marry you." His words made me stomach do acrobatics. Does he not realize what he does to me? Jungkook never fails to make my heart flutter. "You're ridiculous if you think I'll ever leave you. I love you too much for that. It would be a loss for us both if we left each other."

I was at a loss for words, what he said to me was beyond perfect. I couldn't describe how it made me feel. It was more then anything that I've ever felt before.

"That's why we keep running back to each other, that's why I can never lose you. I need you." He began to lean in, his lips were what I craved for so long.

As his lips softly were being placed by mine, all my worries flashed away so quickly. His presence meant more to me then I could ever think.

I didn't know what I did to deserve somebody like Jungkook, he was a perfect combination of all of the fairytale prince charming's come to life.

I'm madly in love with him, I can't help it. He pulled away giving me a confused face.

"What's wrong baby? Did I say something wrong? You look dazed out." He stared at me. I shook my head.

"You know how I said that I shake up your heart?" I questioned. He nodded with a chuckle.

"You literally make my heart stop, you say things that are more then perfect. Sometimes I even question if you're real. You're like ethereal." The things I thought splurged out of my mouth. I did mean what I said though.

A big smile was painted onto his face. "My God, Ara. You figured it out, I was a ghost all along." He joked with a big laugh, I rolled my eyes at him ruining our perfect moment. But I didn't mind.

"Darn, I guess I'm dating a ghost." I let out a breath jokingly giving him a smile, he pursed his lips while he responded.

"I guess you're probably marrying a ghost if you say yes." I sat frozen while he got off my bed then kneeled down on one knee. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes when he pulled out a velvet box from his back pocket.

"Jungkook.." Both my hands landed on each side of my head. I was starstruck.

"I know we're youn-" I cut him off.

"Yes." I squealed, he shook his head while laughing.

"Let me finish." He joked, I apologized before letting him speak.

"I know we're young. We don't have to rush the wedding, but wi-" I cut him off again.

"Ye- crap. Sorry, okay continue." I giggled, he shook his head at my behaviour. I couldn't contain myself.

"Will you marry me, Koh Areum?" His words hit me like a thunderbolt when I rushed into his arms.

"Yes, Jeon Jungkook. A million times, yes." I practically squealed, he laughed before we pulled away from my tight grip and he slipped the ring onto my finger.

It fit perfectly. A smile curled onto my face while I crashed my lips onto his. This couldn't get anymore perfect. I can't imagine how more mesmerizing this could be.

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS! I know it may be lame to update on an important day but I love to update whenever, I hope all of you have good holidays and good health!

On another note, I was about to update but the news of a committed suicide of a Shinee member was being passed and it really affected me emotionally. I just want you guys to know that if you feel like you have nobody to talk to I will not hesitate to help you. I care about my readers more then you think and I want you guys feeling mentally & physically balanced. I'm always here and I care about you guys so if you're feeling down I would love to help you more then anything if you're doubting something.

I love you guys so much, I hope you had good holidays!