14

A couple passed and tomorrow was the day my parents had to leave. I didn't talk to Jungkook as much as I did before, it was the only thing to make me stop have thoughts feelings and thoughts I had. I'm sure he noticed.

My Eomma was cleaning the house while I was packing my things, I could go home if I forgot anything but my parents just didn't want me alone in case of anything dangerous.

Once I packed my things, I knew I could go back so I didn't pack much. I just packed what would last me a week.

They had to leave really early in the morning so my parents were driving me to Jungkook's house tonight. I'm not going to lie when I say I'm nervous. Jungkook and I would be closer then ever during the weeks that I'm here. Maybe I should just keep my space away from him.

"You'll behave when you're at their house, yes?" My Appa spoke to me while we parked by their house.

I nodded in response. I grabbed my bags while my parents rang the door bell. Jungkook's parents let us in.

"Oh, come in! Your bedroom is the room across from Jungkook. You could get your things unpacked there, tell him or us if you need any help." His Appa said with a warm smile. I thanked him and walked upstairs.

I entered my temporary bedroom, it was decorated nicely, it had white bedsheets on a queen sized bed and it was so clean.

I began to put my stuff in the closet, it would take time for me to get used to this. As I was unpacking, a voice from the door caused me to shriek.

"You need any help, Areum?" Jungkook's voice slightly echoed the room.

I shook my head, "I'm alright. It's fine."

He just helped me unpack my stuff anyway, I bit my bottom lip as I grew nervous. I didn't want to slip out anything that would embarrass me.

He closed the door while sitting on my bed. "You've been kind of drifting from me lately, did I do something wrong?" He stared up at me.

I turned to him. I'm starting to develop feelings for you that I shouldn't have. You never did anything wrong, it was me. "No, I'm sorry if you feel that way. It's probably because of school."

"Oh, alright. Well I need your help because I'm going on a date with a girl tomorrow and I want to look good." A smile curled onto his lips, my stomach dropped. I knew I should have stayed more away from him. I wouldn't have felt this way when he said that.

"Okay." I responded, my voice was low while I swallowed a lump in my throat. I'm so dumb to continue doing this to myself, he would never have these feelings for me. Not in a million years, not ever.

I followed him to his room. He told me they were just going to see a movie. I helped him pick out a white shirt and skinny jeans with a belt.

"Thanks, Ara." He smiled. "We should say bye to your parents."

I nodded and followed him downstairs while my parents were talking to Jungkook's parents by the front door.

"We're leaving, Ara." My Eomma spoke while giving me a hug. "Be good alright? We'll be back soon. I love you." She kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, I'll be good." I nodded before hugging my Appa.

"I love you, my daughter. Be safe." He hugged me back. He kissed the side of my head before we pulled away.

"Alright, thank you so much for taking care of Ara." My parents said their goodbyes to Jungkook's family. "Make sure that Ara doesn't get into trouble." My Appa jokingly said to Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "Of course."

We said our goodbyes while they left. Mr. Jeon offered food but I politely denied, I already ate before I got herd.

"Alright, both of you get some sleep." Mrs. Jeon smiled while we both obeyed.

We both said goodnight before walking up the stairs. Before I went to my room, I felt Jungkook's arms wrap around me from my back. I was stunned with a mix of emotions.

"Good night, Areum." He spoke before letting go.

"Good night." I let out a breath before closing the door behind me. I stared at the mirror seeing I was bright red.

I changed into some comfy clothes before going to bed. It was so comfortable, it felt like sleeping in a marshmallow.

How hard I tried to sleep, Jungkook crossed my mind. I turned on my lamp while staring at the ceiling before beginning to think. He was going on a date with a girl, I'm happy for him but I feel this slight pain in my stomach. It's silly for me to think of that. But before I knew it I felt tears coming.

Why was I crying? Small whimpers left my lips before I heard a knock. Jungkook entered. I quickly wiped my tears and avoided eye contact with him.

"Sorry, I left my phone he- Areum." He quickly walked towards me, he saw me crying.

I gave him a small smile. "I'm fine, sorry. Something was in my eye." I lied, I wasn't fine.

"Is it because of your parents?" No. It's because I can't control my feelings for you and I know I'm going to get hurt if I keep acting like this.

"Y-Yeah." I sighed, just seeing him makes me more upset. He wrapped his arms around me, he would wrap his arms around the girl that he would be getting close to. I have no chance of him feeling the way I do.

"It's alright, come to me if you're crying. I'm always going to be here. That's what best friends are for, right?" A small smile curled onto his lips.

Best friends.

"Yeah, best friend." I bit my cheek, he tightened our hug before letting go.

"Get some sleep, you're free to do whatever you want tomorrow. It is the weekend." A small laugh left his lips.

It was the weekend, I had no idea what to do. I nodded and he waved before leaving. I sighed before staring up at the ceiling. How will I last in these last few weeks.