Namjoon - Coffee Meet

😅 Sorry if this is bad
___________________________

You were heading to your favorite cafe in Korea,Cafe Yen, to see your boyfriend Namjoon. You usually meet him at his dorm but today you wanted to try something different.

When you got there you smiled to yourself when you looked through the glass and saw him sitting at a table in the back looking around for you.

You went inside and ignored the stares of people around you. Since not many Koreans saw black people in Korea you always got stared at wherever you went.

"Finally. What took you so long, jagiya?" Namjoon asked as he smiled at you.

"Oh hush. You know I don't live close to this area." You sat down in front of him and he scooted a caramel fudge brownie and caramel latte (sorry if that's not what you like) towards you.

He smiled at you and stole a piece of your brownie as you rolled your eyes at him, "I have a whole day planned for us."

"But what about practice today?" You asked.

"I took the day off for you."

You frowned and pouted.

He laughed and leaned over to kiss your pouting lips. "I wanted to spent time with my baby today so I asked but I'll have to work extra hard tomorrow to make up for it."

You kept pouting, not liking that you're the reason why he overworks himself. He always tried to take days off for you and when he did he'd always overwork himself to make sure he got what he missed right.

"Aw don't pout. I promise I'll be careful tomorrow." He said grabbing and squeezing your hand smiling.

You looked down at your brownie and instantly felt terrible. You quickly stopped pouting and smiled. You were glad that he at least thought about you and wanted to be with you. "All right fine." You giggled and finished your brownie and grabbed your coffee, getting up.

"Then let's get this day started."

___________________________
Sorry I know it's short but I hoped you guys liked it.