Jungkook - Safety

"Move."

You demanded as you stood in front of Jungkook with your arms crossed. You were currently trapped in your bedroom since Jungkook decided to block the doorframe so that you couldn't leave.

And boy, did you want so bad to leave.

You were currently going through quarantine during a pandemic that you disliked with a passion. You hated staying one place for too long. Especially with people. Don't get it wrong, you loved Kookie but sometimes a girl needs a break and right now you needed that break.

"Do you want to get sick?" Jungkook asked as he looked down at you with slight annoyance.

"Do you want to get punched?" You snapped back which earned you a sigh from Jungkook.

You groaned and stomped your foot before using all your strength to push your boyfriend out the way, but just like your other attempts it ended with you being gently pushed back and you not successfully leaving the room.

"Stop trying to stop me. I'll go and be right back. Why are you so scared?" You asked as you went back to your crossed arms pose.

"How are you not worried? You could get sick. Be smart, Y/N." The boy said as didn't move an inch.

His be smart comment obviously didn't sit well with you because next you said: "Be smart? I am. You're just being stupid and worrying for no reason. I can handle myself, Kookie."

"No you can't Not with this." He said as he shook his head.

You balled your fist as you raised your voice. "Why are you acting like a mom?!"

"The same reason why you're acting like a child." Jungkook responded with a higher tone that was just a little lower then yours.

"Then move so I can be a child ALONE!"

"No, Y/N."

"Why not?! What are you afraid of?!" You shouted.

"I'm afraid of losing you!" Jungkook shouted back at you which caught you by surprise and made your eyes go wide.

"Dammit, Y/N. I don't want you to go because of you getting sick. I don't want to risk that chance. I love you too much. You're my world. I don't know what I would do without you." Jungkook said as he lost eye contact with you and looked at the ground.

"Kookie." You said softly as you went over and embraced him in a hug which he quickly returned.

"I didn't know you felt like that. I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me?" You asked.

"I just didn't want to bother you with my thoughts." He said as he looked at you.

You sighed and held his hand. "Look, I'm sorry. I'll stop trying to 'escape' so much. I know I'm putting myself at risk. You're right, but you know how I am. I don't like being in the house for too long. I want to explore."

"I know, Y/N. I know you need your space. So listen, We can go out every now and then but promise that you'll wear a mask, ok? And while we're home, I'll try to distance myself so that you can have your space." Jungkook said.

You smiled at his compromise and nodded. "Deal."

Jungkook smiled back at you and hugged you tight. "Now, how about he get our masks and go for a walk. We can go get banana milk."

"Yes!" you shouted happily before you two ran downstairs and went on your adventure.