Taehyung - You're sick

"She's got me like nobody."

Taehyung sang along to the low volumed music in his car as he drove across the highway. Happiness radiating from him as all the thought about during his car ride home was you, his girlfriend.

Even though he wasn't on tour right now, he and the other members still had to bustle around in the studio to get comfortable with some of the dances for the next comeback. Because of that, he had to take a lot of time to be in the studio, meaning less time to be with you. But the boys had a vacation soon, so he worked hard to get to that day so he could go on vacation with you and the boys. But until that day, all he could look forward to nowadays was seeing you after being at the studio and holding you until you both fell asleep.

As he pulled into the driveway, his ball of excitement grew. Any minute now he'd be able to pull you close and inhale the vanilla scent that came from your fluffy afro. The same scent that could calm him in an instant.

Taehyung quickly got out his car and unlocked the front door of the house. With a smile, he looked directly into the living room expecting to see you wcyou usually do, but to his surprise you weren't there.

He raised a brow as he kicked his shoes off and searched through the house for you. Not even your voice was heard throughout the house which was odd to him. Usually you made some type of noise, but tonight. Nothing.

With confusion, Taehyung went up the stairs after he couldn't find you anywhere downstairs. With slight worry, he scanned through the bathroom and then the shared study room before going to your shared bedroom.

Tae's confusion finally vanished as he saw you laying curled up on the bed with folded clothes scattered around you and a clothes basket on the ground next to the bed.

He knew why you were quiet now. You were just sleeping.

With a smile, Tae went up to you with an expected kiss to your head, but he stopped in his tracks as his hand landed gently on your arm just to feel an unusual heat. A bit of confusion came back to Taehyung as he felt different parts of your arm. It was hot when it shouldn't be. Unless you injured yourself. Now worry filled him. Either you had a cold or you were hurt.

Without a second thought, Taehyung's hands moved from your arm to your waist and from your waist to your legs and lastly your forehead. You were hot all over. You definitely had a fever.

"Out of nowhere?" Taehyung asked himself as he rubbed your forehead in a comforting way, but that simple touch made you start to wake up.

You winced at a sharp pain from a headache you had as you tried to get up which immediately made Taehyung stop you and make you lay down.

"What the hell are you doing?" you asked in annoyance as Taehyung looked at you with concern.

"Let me take your temperature." was all he said before walking out the bedroom to bathroom.

As he did that, you looked around in confusion. Laundry that you previously started folding laid around you, but you didn't remember falling asleep.Nor did your head hurt before you fell asleep. You groaned as soon as it hit you. You must have a cold. That has to be the only reason why Tae was feeling your head. Plus there was the fact that he came back in the room with a thermometer.

"Uh, no thank you." You quickly said as you glared at Tae who brought the device to your mouth. Your weren't annoyed at him, bu the pain you were currently in pissed you off.

"Open. Your hot all over." He simply said as he poked your lip.

"So? That doesn't mean anything."

"It means you have a cold."

"I do no-" you were gonna continue, but suddenly you let out a cough which made Tae look at you with an 'I told you so' look and poke your lip again.

With an attitude you opened your mouth and let Tae take your temperature. After a few seconds the device beeped with the numbers 101.2.

You definitely had a fever.

"Ugh." You groaned as you covered your face in annoyance. How did you get a cold? You haven't gone to a lot of places recently.

"My poor baby." Taehyung cooed as he move the laundry aside and laid down next to you before pulling you into his arms. His cold hands touching your overheated body calming you down a bit.

"Poor baby my ass. I'm not sick." you huffed as you let Tae hug you tightly.

"Sure, you keep saying that. While you do that, I'm going to cuddle the sickness out of you." he replied as he kissed your head.

"Someone obviously didn't think this through. You're gonna get sick too by being on me." You said with now closed eyes from still being sleepy.

Tae shrugged. "That's fine. If I get sick then I'll get to be home with you."

"That's- You're sick." You said as furrowed your brows.

"Technically." Tae chuckled.

"You are."

________________

I might edit this later.