Namjoon

Trigger warning
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop."

You cried as a masked man stood in front of you. He just stood there taunting you with so much entertainment on his face. He whispered words like:

You're ugly

He doesn't love you

Everyone wishes you were gone

"No!" You shouted and took off running. You didn't know where. Just anywhere but there.

You can't hide from the truth

You ran until you came into a dark corner.

Y/N

You heard his voice again as you looked around and felt around the walls, looking for a quick way out.

Listen to me y/n

Your breathe got stuck in your throat as you got close to tears. He inched towards you with his arms on his side. His all black face turned towards you.

You screamed and fell to your knees. There was no one there to save you at that moment.

He got inches from you as he raised his hand and reached for you.

You shut your eyes tight and screamed again as everything went black.

"Y/N."

You heard a scratchy deep voice call your name as s warm feeling sat on your arm.

You gasped and sat up, your face drenched in sweat. You looked around to see that you were in your shared room. A sign of relief left you.

It was just a dream.

"Y/N."

You turned over and saw your boyfriend Namjoon. He looked at you with worry written all over his sleepy face.

You stared at him for a second before throwing yourself into him.

"What happened, Jagiya?" He asked as he stroked your hair.

You immediately told him everything and Namjoon hugged you tighter then before.

"It's ok, Jagiya. It was just a dream. Even if it wasn't, you'd have nothing to worry about because I'll be there to protect you."

"I'll protect you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short