Namjoon - Make Up

"Take me baaaaack."

You whined as your boyfriend walked with you draped across his shoulder. You had refused to leave your house and he wasn't having it.

You and were best friend were having a mini fight the other day and Namjoon knows that it ends with you being sad and staying in your bed for days.

"No. You two are gonna make up. You two have been fighting more and mo- sorry!"

You yelled from him accidentally hitting your head on a sign. "I'll be dead before I even get to talk to her again because you'll kill me on the way there!" You rubbed your head and pouted.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." He moved you so he was holding you bridal style and kissed your head.

You watches as you walked up to Y/BF/N apartment and then passed it. You looked up at Namjoon confused but kept quiet as you two walked to a dog park.

"Eh? Why are we at a dog park? I know we're bitches at times but wow" you frowned and watched the dogs run around.

"Because it's how you two will make up." He said as you spotted your best friend on a bench and Namjoon started walking towards her.

You crossed your arms and scooted do that your back was to everything and your face was in Namjoon's chest.

"What took you so lo- oh." You heard Y/BF/N say and hearing the anger in her voice made you want to cry.

Namjoon sat you down next to her while you tried to crawl away, but failed because he held you still.

"You better stay too." You heard him say.

When you didn't here your best friend answer you started talking since you obviously weren't going to be able to leave. "I'm sorry. I guess i should've been more supportive. Even if he seems terrible." You mumbled the last part.

After two minutes she still didn't answer and you started to stand up.

Namjoon pulled you down. "Y/BF/N. Say something. She apologized. Now your turn. Don't act like you don't miss her." He turned to you, "During the time you two weren't talking, she would text me and tell me she missed you and wanted to make up."

Your friend cut him off before he could say more. "I don't need you to tell her that." She got up and sat between you two and looked at you, "But it's true. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. I know how you are when it comes to me dating men and how i always pick the bad ones. But I promise he's better then the others. He's different." She held your hand and looked at you. "Forgive me?"

You looked at Namjoon then back at her and smiled "Yeah. But if he does anything, call me and ill get Joonie to beat him to a pulp. Or try."

That earned you a laugh from your friend and an eye roll from your boyfriend.

He got up "Well now that that's fixed. Let's go pet pups and get ice cream."

You both nodded and ran off to go pet some of the dogs but you quickly went back to kiss Namjoon "Thanks for helping." You smiled at him and he ruffled your hair.

"Always."

________________________
If you guys have some requests please let me know