Jimin - Intruder

You groaned as you unlocked the door to your apartment. You had just gotten back from shopping with your best friend and boy did she love to shop.

You slammed the door shut and dropped your purse on the floor and slid against the door. You frowned as you looked at how messy your apartment was and decided to clean it.

After ice cream and a shower.

______________

After cleaning your dishes and taking a hot shower you cleaned up your apartment,making sure every corner was clean and beautiful.

When you were done you yawned and looked at your clock

When you were done you yawned and looked at your clock. You talked to your boyfriend Jimin at 8:00 pm every night but it was only 7:00 pm. You had an hour left.

"A nap sounds like a nice way to pass the time." You yawned and walked upstairs to bed and literally fell onto it.

You were having a nice dream when you were awoken by a faint crash downstairs. You instantly jumped up and grabbed a metal bat that you kept by your legs and held it tight. You lived alone and there was usually never any noise inside your house so this kind of scared you.

You tiptoed downstairs and looked around only to see nothing since it was dark.

When you got next to the couch you felt strong arms wrap around your waist and a whisper in your ear "Hi, jagiya."

You screamed and swung your bat behind you, only to miss and hit a lamp instead. "Don't kill me!"

"Whoa! Whoa! Y/N! It's just me!" Jimin quickly turned on the light switched across the room to show him smiling at you.

You stared at him for a minute before throwing the bat at him. "Park Jimin, What the hell is wrong with you?! I could've accidentally hit and hurt you! Or worse!"

He jumped out the way from the bad and chuckled while walking towards you, "I'm sorry, jagiya. But I really wanted to see you. I missed you."

It finally clicked in your head. He shouldn't be here. He's supposed to be on tour. "Aren't you suppose to be, oh I don't know, on tour!"

He hugged you "Nope! It ended early. So now I can spend lots of time with my Y/N."

You glared at him and wiggled out of his hug, grabbing your bat from the floor and stomping upstairs. "Get out. You scared the shit out of me and I don't forgive you." You said as you put your bat back by your bed and laid down.

"E-eh? I'm sorry, Y/N! I just wanted to surprise you! Y/N? Y/N!" He shouted.

And while you tried to go back to sleep, he spent the rest of the night trying to get your attention and forgiveness.