Namjoon - Misunderstanding

You knew dating a mafia leader wasn't always sunshine and rainbows. You knew you were dating your potential death. You knew he had power, but surprisingly that didn't stop you. When Namjoon asked you out, you didn't hesitate to say yes. And to this day, you haven't regretted your decision one bit.

But you do get a bit upset when you see how Namjoon treats his victims and sometimes the guys that work for him. He's quick to lose his temper if he's disrespected and especially if someone doesn't respect you.

And today an example was gonna be witnessed.

Currently you were sitting in your living room waiting for Namjoon to finish up the meeting he was having with his bodyguards so that he could take you out on a date. And you will admit, it was getting kind of boring just sitting here and waiting for him to finish, so you decided to get up and get a snack before you got ready for your date.

You swung your arms as you skipped to the kitchen and saw Namjoons friend, Yoongi, sitting in the kitchen. He worked for Namjoon, but as your private bodyguard whenever you went out by yourself. He was the one bodyguard that you truly trusted with your life so you were definitely no stranger around him.

"Ms. Y/n." Too gi said as he smiled at you.

"Min." you said back with a smirk.

"Don't call me that." he grumbled as you made your way to the fridge.

"Then don't call me Ms." you mocked as you chuckled and took out juice and bread along with strawberry jelly. (or whatever kind of jelly you like.)

"Very funny." He said sarcastically as his eyes moved around looking at you to looking at every detail of the house to make sure nothing seem out of the ordinary. Just because Joon had guards all around, doesn't mean someway somehow a trainer from another mafia couldn't find their way into the mansion you lived in.

But even if that did happen, Joon and Yoongi made a plan to get you out safely.

As you started to lay bread on a napkin, you looked at Yoongi with confusion. Why was he out here? Technically he's a bodyguard. Why wasn't he in the meeting as well?

"Something on your mind?" He asked you.

You shrugged as you started to spread jelly on one of the slices of bread. " Just wondering why your lazy ass is out here and not with the others."

"Maybe it's because I know how to do my job and I'm technically YOUR guard. My main focus is you. Not what they're having meeting for." he answered as he stood by the kitchen island.

"Well I look pretty safe to myself sooooo." you said as you finished making your sandwich and was now pouring yourself juice.

"Well you seem like a target to me soooo I'm gonna stay right here." he replied.

"Tar-" you started, but as you went up to look at him, you moved your elbow which knocked the glass of orange over and made it shatter into pieces.

You and Yoongi both moved quickly to pick it up, but Yoongi was paying more attention and saw that you were about to cut your hand on glass. "Y/n-" he started, which made you look up and not see the juice you were about to step in. With a sharp gasp, you started to slip and waited for glass to sink into your skin as you fell, but you were confused when you didn't feel that, but instead felt the arms of Yoongi wrap around you as he caught you.

"Uh." you said as you looked at him.

Yoongi opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by the sound of Namjoon's 'wtf!'

"Son of a bitch." Yoongi muttered as he quickly stood you upright and took a step away from you.

You looked from Yoongi to then an angry Namjoon. His fist clenched as he walked towards Yoongi, only to grab him by the collar and slam him up against the wall.

"Namjoon!" you shouted with anger in your own voice.

"What the hell did I just see, Min?" Namjoon asked as he looked so angry that he would kill Yoongi without a second thought. While Yoongi on the other hand didn't even look fazed. He just gave Namjoon a calm gaze.

"What you saw wa-." you started, but Namjoon cut you off.

"I don't want to hear anything from you, Y/n!"

Who was he talking to like that? It couldn't have been you. It just couldn't. And he was about to know that.

"I don't give a damn about you want to here! Shut the hell up and listen!" You shouted at him.

Namjoon and Yoongi both looked at you with slightly wide eyes.

"I dropped a glass and Yoongi grabbed me before my black ass fell into a shit ton of glass! So you should really be saying thank you to him!" you shouted as you now stood with your head top high and anger in your own eyes.

After what you said Namjoon let go of Yoongi and looked at him with an 'is that true?' look to which Yoongi replied with a nod.

Embarrassment hit Namjoon as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, Min. I thought wrong of you. I thought- well you know what I thought."

Yoongi simply nodded and pat his shoulder. "I understand. the island was kind in the way of seeing what fully happened, but please watch yourself. You can't come at your best guard like that. And you know I have much respect for you enough to not come for your girl." he said with a smirk.

"You're probably right." Namjoon admitted before looking towards you who had your arms crossed waiting for your own apology from him.

"Y/n." he said, but you walked away as he came towards you.

"You're an idiot." you said as he picked up the pace which made you start to speed walk until you both were running around the living room with you trying your best to get away and Namjoon trying to catch you.

As you two ran around like kids, Yoongi watched you guys with a broom in his hands to sweep up the glass. He shook his head and chuckled to himself.

"I hate them."