Yoongi - Aftercare

"Shit."

Yoongi swore as he collapsed next to you. Heavy breathes leaving the both of you as you two tried to calm down from the unholy session you just had with each other. Yoongi's small huffs filled your left ear as he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close to comfort and calm you down as your legs slightly shook from the overwhelming pleasure you had just encountered not long ago.

"You did so well, princess." he cooed into your ear, but he didn't get a reply from you right away. Instead little huffs and puffs.

"I wasn't too rough was I?" he asked with concern in is eyes as he looked at you and rubbed your legs, which were staring to go still.

You shook your head once again and cuddled close to his chest as he responded to your action by rubbing your waist. You two sat like that for a few minutes in silence until Yoongi kissed your forehead and got up out the bed.

You heard footsteps go around the bed until they led to the bathroom. You pouted at the empty space now in your bed as you shut your eyes. You start to drift off, but was interrupted by Yoongi sliding his hands under the side and slowly lifting you up out of the bed. He shifted you around so he was holding you bridal style as he started to walk towards the bathroom.

He carried you inside and you saw a bath was prepared for you. You looked at him and smiled as he sat you down in it. "You shouldn't walk yet. You're probably sore."

He wasn't wrong so you weren't gonna protest. Instead you let him set you down in the warm bath water and start to walk away, but you stopped him by grabbing onto his pinkie finger which made him stop in his tracks and look back at you with a slightly concerned look on this face, his brows scrunched.

"Sit with me?" you asked as you looked at him with sleepy written all over your face which had your black curls falling in front of it.

Yoongi smiled at you and nodded before moving to sit behind you and wrap his arms around you. For awhile you two sat there as peace took over the both of you. Yoongi let out a deep sigh of happiness before kissing your curly hair covered head. 

Just as you started to fall asleep, Yoongi shook you a bit to get your attention, "Let's wash you up, princess. Then you can go to bed." he said as he started to lather a towel with soap and wash you up.

As he did, he whispered praises in your ear.

"You took me so well."

"You're beautiful."

"I'm proud of you princess."

You hummed back at him to let him know you were listening.

Before you knew it, Yoongi had finished washing you both and has pulling you up and out of the bathtub.

He wrapped you up in a towel and carried you to the bed to lay down on it, after doing so he cover your face in sweet kisses that made you giggle before going to grab one of his sweatshirts and helping you put it on. Then putting pajama pants on himself. 

After getting you settled under the blanket, Yoongi crawled in next to you and cuddled you close to him. His warmth immediately taking over you. He kissed you neck for the last kiss of the night and nuzzled his face somewhat in you hair which made you smile and close your sleepy eyes.

"Good night, Princess."