Taehyung - Date

"This way."

Tae held your hand and led you through a parking lot to a large field with a beautiful garden. The flowers standing tall and proud.

Today was Yours and Taes' first date. Well private date. Your two tried to go on dates before but fans would always interrupt them and ask for pictures or literally push you to the side.
It made you upset at times but what could you do? It's what happens when you date a idol.

Today though, Tae wouldn't even tell you where he was taking you so no one would bother you two. He wouldn't even tell you where you two were going just in case someone overheard and decided to follow you guys.

You looked around with a goofy smile on your face, happy at the sight of the beautiful assortment of flowers around you.

Your smile quickly went away as the forest started to come into your sight of view"Uh, Tae? Where are we going?".

He looked back at you and smiled as he continued to walk towards the forest and onto a dirt path. You clung onto his arm while looking around. Even though it was bright and sunny, the trees still looked dark and brooding to you.

Tae wrapped his arm around you protectively and kissed your forehead, "It's ok, Y/N. I won't let anything get you. I promise."

You thought for a second before nodding. After what seemed about three minutes, you two arrived to a open field. You gasped when you saw that there was a blanket on the ground and a picnic basket on it to keep it from flying away. As you two for closer, you noticed that there was faint music playing and rose petals all around the blanket.

You looked up at Tae with a amazed look before squealing as he started to run towards the picnic while still holding your hand.

You two sat down and danced around to the music a bit before eating and laughing as Tae pulled funny faces to keep you smiling.

After eating (and maybe some more dancing around) you two laid down together on the blanket and looked up at the clouds in the sky, pointing out different animals in the sky.

"Look, Y/N! I spotted a alien!" Tae shook you a bit and pointed to a cloud.

"Oh yeah. It looks just like you." You giggled.

Tae pouted and rolled over onto his side.

"Awww, I'm sorry." You said while rubbing his shoulder. But he still kept his back to you.

"Tae?"

He didn't budge so you ended up pouting yourself.

"Tae!" You jumped on him, making him start laughing and wrapping his arms around you and starting to tickle you, making you squeak.

After you almost pissed yourself, you two calmed down and cuddled in the blanket before Tae said, "Do I really seem like a alien, Y/N?"

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "No. You're my prince instead."

Your little comment made him blush and smile, making you smile. You are so grateful to have such a loving boyfriend like him.

Best date ever you thought to yourself before you two started to dose off, but you with a smile on your face.