Jungkook - cheater part 1

Holy hell 400 plus reads! Thank chuuuuu
_________________________

You woke up happy with a big smile on your face because today was yours and Jungkook's 1 year anniversary and you wanted it to be special

You jumped out of bed and saw that he wasn't there but you weren't surprised. We was an idol. He had things to do.

You quickly showered and got dressed,

straighten your hair, did your makeup and you were out the door

As you walked to Jungkook's favorite store you thought you heard someone call his name but brushed it off because you thought it was mind because you were excited.

As you turned a corner, you literally bumped into your best friend Y/BF/N who was running down the street and fell from the impact.

"Woah! I'm so sorry,Y/BF/N!" You apologize as you helped her up.

"Y/N! I have something important to tell you! It's about-!"

"Not now." You cut her off, "I'm shopping for Kookie." You said with a big smile on your face.

"But Y/N!"

You cut her off again "Not now, Y/BF/N. We can talk about it after I'm done." You grabbed her hand and started walking to your destination.
__________________________

While you shopped,Y/BF/N kept trying to tell you the important thing she has to say but you didn't listen. You were too excited about what you got Jungkook. You got him a couple of things from his favorite store and something extra.

As you walked to the store to make hid favorite dish you looked across the street to see Jungkook with a girl. A girl that had you arm around his and just planted a kiss on his cheek. A kiss on your man and he smiled about it. He was happy.

Your best friend noticed and put a hand on your shoulder. "I tried to tell you. I'm sorry."

Tears started to fall down your cheeks as your threw the gifts on the floor and ran home.

When you got there you slammed the door and threw a vase that was by the door at a wall.

So many things were racing through your head. You hated it. You started trashing the place and throwing things around,a few pieces of glass scratching your legs but you didn't care. You were hurt. Angry. Sad.

You stood and saw the mess you made. Glass was everywhere. You had broken the tv and ripped open the couch with scissors. You knocked the bookshelf over and made sure it was broken to pieces.

You adrenaline started to crash as you sank to the ground and layed down on a few pieces of glass but you didn't feel them a first.

As you started to cry you heard the front door open and heard your "boyfriend" call your name.

"Y/N?"

You didn't answer.

Again. "Y/N?"

Again no answer.

You guessed that he started to see the glass because he cans running to you while screaming your name with worry in his voice. Why worry?

He quickly scooped you up in his arms which made you whimper "I hate you." You sobbed. "I hate you so much. Get out. Just get out."