Jin - Beach Day

"MAMA JIN!"

You yelled as you jumped on Jin, who was sleeping on your shared bed. Today was his day off and you were not going to let him sleep in.

You yelled his named once more, which earned you groans from him. You pouted and started to jump on he bed. "JIN!"

You heard a chuckle behind you and turned to see him smiling at you. "Yes,Y/N."

You smiled and jumped off the bed. "Get up. We're going to the beach."

"Why the beach?" He whined, "It'll mess up my gorgeous hair." You watched him brush hair by his nightstand and rolled your eyes.

"Mhm sure. Now put your swim trunks on. We have to get there before everyone else does and it gets to crowded." You said as you ran into the bathroom and put on your favorite black and purple polka dot bikini. You quickly put on a bit up makeup and tied your curls into a high ponytail and speed walked out the bathroom.

When you went downstairs you saw Jin shoving a bunch of food into a bag which made you smile. Or thing you two had in common was that you both loved food.

You giggled and grabbed the beach bag you packed and you two headed out the door and into the car with the backseat mostly full with beach toys and food.

______After an hour of singing TWICE and GOT7_____________

When you guys got there you squealed happily because there was only a few people at the beach which made Jin smile.

You guys grabbed the stuff from the car and headed over to a quiet part of the beach and started setting up your blankets.

You guys quickly grabbed your beach toys and started playing in the sand and in the water. Both of you laughing.

After two hours of playing you two headed back to the blankets and started eating while Jin told you dad jokes which ended with you almost choking on your sandwich.

While you two laid down you cuddled Jin and kisses his jaw. "I love you."

He smiled and kisses your lips. "I love you too. Now let's eat some more. I'm still hungry."

You giggled and rolled your eyes.