Jin - remembering

For @Jizz_on_your_bias
-

He left you in May.

Now it was August.

Even after much time gone, you still bawled over him leaving. The memory of that day still replaying your head.

I don't love you anymore.

He said.

Of course you asked why. You were dumbfounded. You two went in three years strong.

The spark for you just isn't there.

As he spoke, you thought about what you could've to make him lose feelings for you. You have him love and affection all the time. You cooked with him and  clean the house equally. You gave him little random gifts.

Maybe you were too clingy. Maybe you did too much.

Tears streamed down your face as you thought more about that day.

Don't cry, Jagiya. You're making this hard.

You quickly wiped your tears roughly and replaced the sadness with anger for Jin leaving you for someone else. How dare he. You bawled your fist and just sat on the floor. How dare he leave you thinking it was your fault. You did everything. You supported him and took the hate from his fans that constantly made you break down. Who would support him like you did.

Your sighed and released your first.

Apparently someone else would support him like you did. Or even better.

Once again you felt defeated. The tears started again and you sat there leaning against the wall on the floor.

No matter how much you hated it, he was gone and there was nothing you could do about it except remember the little things you had.

I'm sorry.