Jungkook - Missing

Kidnap?
Run away?

What would you call this?

No one could say yet. Not after she was up and gone without a trace. Not even a hair left to say was hers. Not even a piece of clothing. In fact what did she wear that afternoon?

Could anyone say? The birds that saw her wanted to, but what were their little chirps gonna mean.

Jungkook couldn't answer that. He couldn't answer anything. He didn't know anything.

Did she just up and leave him? Was she actually taken?

No matter what text he sent, no reply came back to him. Nothing came back. No information from the police or anything. Not even her job could say anything. Did they even care that she didn't come back from her break? Probably not. They could replace her with someone new whenever they wanted to.

Jungkook couldn't say the same though. Nothing could replace her. He wouldn't even let her scent leave him.

Everyday he'd either hold one of her hoodies or lay on her side of the bed.

Laying on the bed didn't help him because as he laid there, the white walls around him continuously reminded him of how he she was gone. How he didn't know  what she was. How he was alone.

Was she alone?

Or was someone with her? Twirling her dyed blue curls in between their fingers as they inhailed her scent and admired her luscious brown skin. Was her skin brown or did they have her skin red with blood? Or was she laying with someone without a scratch on her body?

Who could tell Jungkook. The sky could. But how would they communicate.

The birds could, but again what would their little chirps say?

Was she scared? Was she crying for help? Screaming her boyfriends name, hoping he'll show up and rescue her. Grab her tightly in a hug and bury his face in her blue curls while little tears of happiness fell into it as they both clinged onto each other.

Or...

Was she hiding somewhere where Jungkook couldn't find her. Maybe she wasn't in danger. Maybe she was just hiding after falling out of love. But if so... why not tell him.

No, he wouldn't believe that. She had told him she loved him a week ago, the day she want missing. And she gushed about how lucky she was.

An unwanted tear rolled down the boys face as possibilities raced through his head, all coming and going. But there was one thought that wouldn't leave him alone.

'Y/n y/l/n, MISSING.'