Taehyung - Concert Surprise

"Good luck!"

You smiled from backstage at Tae as he went on stage to a bunch a screaming teenage girls cheering for BTS.

You had just came back from the United States and were finally able to be back in Korea to see the boys perform. You were mostly there for Tae though. You've had a crush on him ever since you moved to Korea five years ago. He saw you at the train station struggling with your bags and offered to help you take them to your apartment and you guys became friends from there.

Every time you were around him your feelings for him grew but you refused to tell him though because you were afraid of rejection. The of the boys knew though from watching you two hang out and them made you confess to them your feelings for Tae.

But even if you couldn't be with him, you were glad to be friends with him. You hoped that the crush would eventually wear off.

As DNA starting coming on, you softly started to sing along and move your hips to the song and smiled when you heard Tae start singing his part.

A few girls behind you were singing along with the boys and talking about them, mostly Tae and it made you a bit upset but you remembered that they weren't friends like your were with him. They were just fans coming to see him and the boys perform.

As the boys kept performing, Tae looked over at you a view times and winked at you making the girls behind your scream with joy and kind of bumping against you by accident.

Even though you were bothered, you still cheered as loud as you could with a big smile on your face. But then girls started "I love you!" Which kinda annoyed you a little bit you didn't say anything. You really didn't have a right.

You were getting ready to move to a different area but were stopped when you heard Tae start taking on the mic.

"Everyone. There's someone special here that I would like you guys to meet. She means a whole lot to me. I love her with all my heart." He said into the mic and you left your heart start to sank but you put on a smile. You guys told each other everything, but he clearly this special girl to himself. She's lucky.

"I hope you all with come to love her too. Y/N, could you please come up here?" Tae looked at you and smiled.

You stood there surprised with you mouth wide open as the crowd cheered. Even the girls that you were standing by.

They pushed you up the stairs of the stage and you shyly walked over to Tae quickly. The screaming making you blush.

The boys stood around you guys as Tae started speaking again. "I've known Y/N for five years and everyday of those years, my feelings for name have grown more and more. I've been too shy to ask her, but now I think I can do it. Everyone, after this decision please be respectful to Y/N. She means the world to me. So, Y/N." He got down on both of his knees in front of you and grabbed your hands. "Will you please be my girlfriend?"

Everyone's cheers got louder and louder as you stared at Tae who was smiling at you. You nodded and smiled before hugging him. "Of course!"

You kissed Tae before hiding your face in his neck as people awed and took pictures.

Tae whispered in your ear and hugged you. "Thank you, Y/N."