Jimin - Missing You

"Jagiya. Jagiya. Jagiya."

Jimin kept poking you, trying to get your attention.

"Leave me alone." You pouted and crosses your arms before turning to face your back to him.

"Awww but I said I was sorry. I really mean it." You felt him rest his head on your shoulder.

Lately You had been feeling kind of lonely. You always asked Jimin to hang out. Even if you two just slept on the couch but he wouldn't be able to.

Although when he did have a day off or after practice is done, he'd usually go over to hang out with you. But that was rare.

You understood that he was an idol and had many responsibilities now. It wasn't like how it used to be when you first started dating. And you were grateful to have him even as your boyfriend, but sometimes he's not always there and it hurt.

"Jagiya pleeeeeease." Jimin whined onto your ear.

You groaned and moved away from in to the other side of the couch. "But you rarely spend time with me anymore." You crossed your arms. "I want Chim Chim time."

He pulled you on his lap "Why don't you come see me at the studio?"

"Because it's quite a walk to get there and if I don't want to be a burden there.  You know I get excited when I dance and then I can't calm down."

"Awww." He started to look a bit down.

You sighed and hugged. "I just miss you. That's all. I wanna know that you still love me."

"Of course I love you. In fact..." he nipped at your neck and presses you against him. "Let me show you how much I love you."